Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

cps got called stupid reason

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
Well cps got called on my husband and I today. The alligations were that we had animal poop everywhere and that my house was unsafely dirty and unlivable for children. They also said that we didn't have any food in our house. The cps worker told us we didn't have anything to worry about and that someone was probably just mad at us for something and was using that as a way to get back at us. I'm not sure who could have called but I have a few ideas. The cps worker said they called at 12am this morning and woke her up with the report. Who calls at 12am? And why on earth would someone use cps as a way to get back at us? I'm not worried about losing my kids cuz the cps worker said she didn't really see anything wrong but people keep messing with my family and I'm getting tired of it.
by on May. 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cemcnair
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Yikes! Who have you made mad lately?
Hope everything works out!
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Wow, someone doesn't like you very much right now.  I'm glad that the claims seem to be unfounded.

crazymamabear93
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM
well my inlaws don't like me and have threatened many times and we live in an area where people like to start drama. (We live in a really small town)

Quoting cemcnair:

Yikes! Who have you made mad lately?

Hope everything works out!

jojo_star
by on May. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

If you didn't do anything wrong, don't worry about it. CPS has to investigate all claims, and that is the way it should be. If someone hates you that much, then you have other issues. 

amandaxshawn08
by on May. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Wow. Had this happen myself.
But I do have food, and I clean constantly!!! Haha.
They'd most likely leave us alone too.

Sorry mama. Keep your chin up! :)
SabrinaLC
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I'm sorry.  Is it possible for you to move?

Doesn't sound like a good situation to live in :-/

B-FigNewton
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM
This happened to me as well a few months ago. The principal of the school called because my 6 year old son was talking about bugs in the house (his grandmother's house was having a roach problem and that's why he couldn't go over and visit with her) and saying he didn't eat because he was refusing to eat what I cooked so they assumed we had no food. The caseworker came and thought she was nuts. Good luck to you!
crazymamabear93
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Yes but not until our lease is up in 3 months :( I wish we could move sooner cuz I'm getting tired of people butting in to mine and my husbands relationship and our kids.

Quoting SabrinaLC:

SabrinaLC
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Hopefully that three months goes fairly quickly for you!  

Quoting crazymamabear93:

Yes but not until our lease is up in 3 months :( I wish we could move sooner cuz I'm getting tired of people butting in to mine and my husbands relationship and our kids.

Quoting SabrinaLC:

***Sabrina *~* wife to Matt  8/6/05*~*Mommy to Isaac 7/25/06, *~*Liam 7/30/08, *~* and Eban 6/24/10***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN