Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so mad i could explode

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
Well last night was awesome my hubby desided it was perfectly ok to give MY computer to his friend and then tell me I have no say so since he was renting it in his name. I told him I just wanted to send it back to rent1 and that I wasn't comfortable with someone else taking over the payments cuz it would come back and bite us in the butt in the end but no he gives it to his no good friend anyway. This guy has been mooching off of us for almost too months now he's behind on his rent he doesn't contribute to food or anything. He leaves his crap laying around and expects me and my sister to clean up after him. This man is 23 he's old enough to take care of himself its not mine or my sisters job to wait on him hand and foot. He likes to throw in our faces that we r women and that its our job to fix the men of the house dinner. Excuse me I don't even let my own husband talk to me like that let alone a good for nothing bum who doesn't do crap for himself. I wish he would get the hell out of my house idc where he goes as long as he gets the hell out. I'm angry at my husband because he just let him have my computer that we haven't even paid off yet and told him he could take over the payments I'm pissed cuz this guy can't even pay for his own crap let alone anyone elses wtf is my hubby thinking? I wish he would listen to me for once instead of waving everything I say aside I feel like I don't matter and that I'm not allowed to have a say so in decisions like this. Wouldn't y'all be mad if yalls husbands did this too you? What would you do?
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jojo_star
by Jo on May. 6, 2013 at 7:32 PM

First, I'd sit down with your husband and have a very long, very calm, private chat about this other man's behavior. If your husband doesn't do anything, kick the guy out. I would be furious if anyone spoke to me that way, or treated me like nothing more than a maid and cook, just because I happen to have a vagina. Take your computer back. And if it didn't get better, I'd leave. I would not stay and put up with that in my own home, I would take my kids and go to a hotel. 

crazymamabear93
by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Thank you I will try to talk to him. I just wish none of this would have happened in the first place.

Quoting jojo_star:

First, I'd sit down with your husband and have a very long, very calm, private chat about this other man's behavior. If your husband doesn't do anything, kick the guy out. I would be furious if anyone spoke to me that way, or treated me like nothing more than a maid and cook, just because I happen to have a vagina. Take your computer back. And if it didn't get better, I'd leave. I would not stay and put up with that in my own home, I would take my kids and go to a hotel. 

cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Wow! He needs to go. No man should treat you like that! Oh, get the computer back ASAP!
SabrinaLC
by Sabrina on May. 7, 2013 at 10:15 AM

You need to sit and have a serious talk with him.  

Things need to change

MommyJenn11825
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Wow. I could have written this post myself. My boyfriend is like straight out of the 50s.... I'm a woman n I belong home and he needs to come home to a clean house and basically I have to be his maid. His family (brother and his son) live with us and its also my responsibility to clean up after them. So sorry you're going threw this, ik what its like. You can inbox me if you'd like to talk. **hugs**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)