Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

He wants another one D:

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:03 AM
  • 37 Replies

So today I got some shocking news from my DD's dad he told me that he think it was time I have another baby I froze and asked why he said he doesn't want Hana to an only child...Soooo I told him I'll have another one when she about 5 or 6 but not with him and now he is mad which I find crazy...Does he have a right to be mad?

by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 18, 2013 at 1:33 AM
You aren't back together, right?
Shaketa123
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Nooooooo we aren't

Quoting cemcnair:

cemcnair
by Courtney on May. 18, 2013 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Then no, he has no say in when/if you have another child. Plus, she's very young and didn't you have a csection (maybe not, can't remember), but either way, your body needs to heal.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Nooooooo we aren't

Quoting cemcnair:

sunshine86912
by Dawn on May. 18, 2013 at 6:53 AM
2 moms liked this

uhhh...righttttt.  no he doesnt have a "right" to be mad!  It is YOUR body...and if you arent in a relationship why should he expect to father another child with you?  He can be mad till hes blue in the face..doesnt change his position in it LOL.

Shaketa123
by on May. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Lol true

Quoting sunshine86912:

uhhh...righttttt.  no he doesnt have a "right" to be mad!  It is YOUR body...and if you arent in a relationship why should he expect to father another child with you?  He can be mad till hes blue in the face..doesnt change his position in it LOL.

ittyprincess604
by on May. 18, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

definitely not. If yall arent together, he gets no say so. If he wants her to have a sibling so bad, why cant he have another kid with someone else, why you? I wouldnt let it get to you, he sholdnt be mad at all. Its your body and chances are, if you arent together, you are going to be the one doing the majority of the care-taking (unless you two are living together or something, dont know your situation)

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

if you arent  together tell him to stuff it

Lillysmommy0113
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

my dds father tell me the same thing and my dd was only 2 weeks old!! im not having anymore kids! he got mad at me for telling him no and didnt talk to me for a week or two.

he has no right to be mad its not his body and you two arent together so tell him to f**k off!

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! He must be nuts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow..Soooo he just randomly said that? Why would you get with him JUST to give your daughter a sibling? I could understand if you two were still together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)