Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He wants another one D:

Posted by   + Show Post

So today I got some shocking news from my DD's dad he told me that he think it was time I have another baby I froze and asked why he said he doesn't want Hana to an only child...Soooo I told him I'll have another one when she about 5 or 6 but not with him and now he is mad which I find crazy...Does he have a right to be mad?

by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Replies (31-37):
T-Branch
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:37 PM
See your thinking relationship wise, not family. I wouldn't want two different baby daddies.that's my only concern. If he starts showing signs that he is a good father I still don't see a reason. True he was a bad b boyfriend. But I would rather have my children saying daddy to one person. Not different people. At the end of the day, he has a reason to be upset. Maybe not at you but he has a reason. His feelings were hurt. You want another child but not by him. Yes that hurts.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Ohk but listen I don't b/c I don't wanna go through all the stuff he put me through he didn't show up to her birth he was to busy having sex with another women and the girl was at my house and told me

Quoting T-Branch:

If I want to have another baby at the time then yes, I would have another baby with him

Quoting Shaketa123:

Hmmmm T-Branch let me ask you something if you were in my shoes and your DD's dad asked you to have another baby would you? But hold on there's a catch you and him aren't together anymore but you let him move in with you b/c his buliding got shut down would you still have his baby?...Think about it and then give me your answer

Quoting T-Branch:

I think he does.

Shaketa123
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Let me ask you this do you see anything wrong with having a child by a diff man? b/c I don't

Quoting T-Branch:

See your thinking relationship wise, not family. I wouldn't want two different baby daddies.that's my only concern. If he starts showing signs that he is a good father I still don't see a reason. True he was a bad b boyfriend. But I would rather have my children saying daddy to one person. Not different people. At the end of the day, he has a reason to be upset. Maybe not at you but he has a reason. His feelings were hurt. You want another child but not by him. Yes that hurts.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Ohk but listen I don't b/c I don't wanna go through all the stuff he put me through he didn't show up to her birth he was to busy having sex with another women and the girl was at my house and told me

Quoting T-Branch:

If I want to have another baby at the time then yes, I would have another baby with him

Quoting Shaketa123:

Hmmmm T-Branch let me ask you something if you were in my shoes and your DD's dad asked you to have another baby would you? But hold on there's a catch you and him aren't together anymore but you let him move in with you b/c his buliding got shut down would you still have his baby?...Think about it and then give me your answer

Quoting T-Branch:

I think he does.

Shaketa123
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Yes and ikr

Quoting eds6619:

didn't you just get done with cout with him?  craziness.

T-Branch
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:18 PM
No

Quoting Shaketa123:

Let me ask you this do you see anything wrong with having a child by a diff man? b/c I don't

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

I think he does.

Shaketa123
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Ohk just wondering but I do understand what your saying it was confusing but I told him not having another one no time soon and if he doesn't like it he can get the hell out my house and the problem was fixed he didn't talk to me all day

Quoting T-Branch:

No

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

I think he does.

T-Branch
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Great

Quoting Shaketa123:

Ohk just wondering but I do understand what your saying it was confusing but I told him not having another one no time soon and if he doesn't like it he can get the hell out my house and the problem was fixed he didn't talk to me all day

Quoting T-Branch:

No

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

I think he does.

Shaketa123
by on May. 20, 2013 at 10:38 PM

:)

Quoting T-Branch:

Great

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

No

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting T-Branch:

I think he does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)