Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Will I still be sexy with a baby belly??

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:47 PM
  • 23 Replies

All I have heard from other girls is that once I'm showing and have a larger stomach, my fiance will not want to be intimate anymore until after birth. Has anyone had this experience? And will I still seem sexy to him as the baby grows and the pregnancy progresses?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_pink_tink
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats a question only he can answer when that time comes. Some men are not exactly un-attracted to pregnancy, but its just something that "bothers them". Other men love it, and find that you were never sexier. 

Rae09
by New Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I think it depends on two things
How the dad feels. And how u come off. I was the same way u were with both my kids. My husband loved my belly, he says because its where his babies were. On the days that I didn't ge dressed, like sweats and a big baggy shirt, he was not into it as much. But when I put on my normal clothes, he loved it. They can tell when u don't feel sexy. Honestly, sit him down and ask. I did and loved his answer. I hope u feel better about ur pregnancy, its a beautiful thing.
Lillysmommy0113
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM

every guy i know LOVES!! pregnant girls. i had a lot of them asking to be with me, haha not! i think it depends on the guy though. just sit down and talk to him about.

Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM
DF loved me while pregnant. I felt very sexy during pregnancy.
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

You will be absolutely beautiful!

Imsoinlove
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I am 25 weeks pregnant with our 3rd child and my husband has found me attractive through pregnancy and we have stayed pretty sexual throughout each pregnancy. He tells me I am beautiful pregnant or not. Even when I don't feel very pretty..
eb9411
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:14 PM

We're both so excited about it. He already kesses my stomach every night and says "good my very firs tchild" or "goodnight brat" and i love it so much.  He still looks at me with the same affection and our intimacy hasn't changed yet, but I just wonder if his attractiveness to me will change once im showing

eb9411
by on May. 20, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Thank you so much :)

Quoting MandaMom23:

You will be absolutely beautiful!

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Depends. My boyfriend finds me very sexy when pregnant but some guys get freaked out by the living, moving human inside their partner.

Talk to him about it now:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderstruck11
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I thik my DH found me sexier when I was pregnant than an other time! He told me all the time. :-)

Just be confident. I felt sexy during my pregnancy. It was my most confident time period.
It may take him a bit to readjust, but he will. Talk to him, and let him know your fears.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN