Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! 32 wks still puke CONSTANTLY, any advice on how to reduce that?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

im 32 weeks pregnant, & i CONSTANTLY puke, either after anything i eat, when im falling asleep, in the middle of the night, or morning, anyone else had/has this problem & has any advice on how to stop it?? :( i take tums or some disovable pills i got from my obgyn at kaiser but nothing seems to work! 

by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sunshine86912
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:17 AM

isnt there an anti nasua med they can put you on?  not a disolving one..but another?  maybe you could try a different one?

Kevy19
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:26 AM

well thats the only thing they have gave me, its horrible i hardly get any sleep because of this puking or feeling nauseated.. ill have to push them to give me something else bacuse it comes to the point where i even start dehydrating.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Is it Zofran? If that's not helping definitely talk to your doctor. You probably have Hyperemesis gravidarum which can require hospitalization for IV meds and fluid for dehydration.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amycrow0949
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I had morning sickness until i delivered so i know your pain. I was prescribed zofran and it is a life saver. I was able to actually enjoy my pregnancy good luck girl hope you find something that works for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmamabowers
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM

i never had this problem so i really dont know what meds they can prescribe while being preg..

i have seen some kind of pregnancy mints that are suppose to help. im not sure if they really work but its a try  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)