Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to vent

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 8 Replies
Feeling so frustrated with myself. Feeling upset about things. Nothing goes right apparently in my life. I try to stay strong for my daughter but its not going so well right now. Feeling like I am going to break down. Getting a break is tough since I work and also am a mommy and a daddy to my child. It's so much. I am missing everything I was before my daughters father and I's relationship went south. I miss the way i was I am not as happy as I use to be. It is effecting me everyday. I try to get happy but nothing works anymore, I have been trying the last year. I know why no one wants to be my friend or want to talk to me it's because I am not happy. If I was happy I would still have the best friend but I don't anymore that's hard on me even after a month of her not being my friend. It's my fault I am so angry at myself for being the way I am.  Nothing goes right in my life feeling like a failure to myself as well as my daughter.I am sure my daughter knows that I am not happy even tho I try to be for her. What do I do? Nothing really. thanks for listening to me vent. 
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:32 PM

hugs

I've been there.  Have you tried talking to your doctor about what's going on in your life?  With the way you're feeling, it wouldn't be surprising if you're dealing with a little bit of depression or anxiety.

erinmomofone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Yes I have and I am on meds for anxiety because of all that's gone on.

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

I've been there.  Have you tried talking to your doctor about what's going on in your life?  With the way you're feeling, it wouldn't be surprising if you're dealing with a little bit of depression or anxiety.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Talk to your doc again, there might be a need for therapy or an increase/different med.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

erinmomofone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Yeah I will

Quoting amonkeymom:

Talk to your doc again, there might be a need for therapy or an increase/different med.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimilarImagery
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Just know that things honestly do get better. Im pregnant, and found out when I was homeless. Im a younger soon to be mom, so you could imagine how many people dropped me as a friend, or insulted me. Its extremely hard to deal with things when you don't have anyone to support you emotionally. I've led a very unlucky life, I should say. But that hardship was what made me a better and stronger person as a whole. It happened for a reason, and it gave me the ability to deal with things that moat people wouldn't be able to. For awhile, it'll probably wont get any better. I almost lost the guy I've been with for the past two years(he's the father, btw) because I was letting everything get to me. I took everything out on him. Don't let the stress get to you, there's a good chance you'll take it out in the people you love, and the people that love you. Instead of thinking about things in a negative way, like how you're life is just going bad, think of it as a way that life is trying to prepare you to be happy when something comes again. You'll be able to get through alot more.
erinmomofone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I do effect those who love me and that is why I lost a good friend and way my only best friend and have had ups and downs because of me.

Quoting SimilarImagery:

Just know that things honestly do get better. Im pregnant, and found out when I was homeless. Im a younger soon to be mom, so you could imagine how many people dropped me as a friend, or insulted me. Its extremely hard to deal with things when you don't have anyone to support you emotionally. I've led a very unlucky life, I should say. But that hardship was what made me a better and stronger person as a whole. It happened for a reason, and it gave me the ability to deal with things that moat people wouldn't be able to. For awhile, it'll probably wont get any better. I almost lost the guy I've been with for the past two years(he's the father, btw) because I was letting everything get to me. I took everything out on him. Don't let the stress get to you, there's a good chance you'll take it out in the people you love, and the people that love you. Instead of thinking about things in a negative way, like how you're life is just going bad, think of it as a way that life is trying to prepare you to be happy when something comes again. You'll be able to get through alot more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimilarImagery
by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Just spend some time working on that. Like if someone doesn't understand what you mean, or doesn't understand your feelings, try your hardest not to let your temper go through. I had a really bad problem with that up until just recently. I finally found someone I can talk to about my relationship and friend problems, and she helped me realize I was in the wrong. I stopped immediately and apologized like none other. My significant other understood. He knew I was going through a tough time. And I just make sure not to do it again. Try and explain things in great detail. But don't talk to one.person constantly about one issue. Chances are, they'll be annoyed. Lol. I definitely understand where you're coming from. Supporting a child and maintaining your relationships is extremely difficult. If they were truly your best friend, they will understand if you just apologize and explain why you acted the way you did.
erinmomofone
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah need to try harder. I have one friend who is like my sister. I'll be okay

Quoting SimilarImagery:

Just spend some time working on that. Like if someone doesn't understand what you mean, or doesn't understand your feelings, try your hardest not to let your temper go through. I had a really bad problem with that up until just recently. I finally found someone I can talk to about my relationship and friend problems, and she helped me realize I was in the wrong. I stopped immediately and apologized like none other. My significant other understood. He knew I was going through a tough time. And I just make sure not to do it again. Try and explain things in great detail. But don't talk to one.person constantly about one issue. Chances are, they'll be annoyed. Lol. I definitely understand where you're coming from. Supporting a child and maintaining your relationships is extremely difficult. If they were truly your best friend, they will understand if you just apologize and explain why you acted the way you did.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)