Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Am 18 years old and going through a miscarriage , Please help.

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 3 Replies
I recently found out I am miscarrying at 12 weeks. I am not exactly sure how to cope with this , and I really dont have many people to talk to it about except my mom and my boyfriend . So if anyone has any advice or tips it will be greatly appreciated .
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jojo_star
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I'm so sorry :( I've had two miscarriages. It does get easier as time goes on, but for now, make sure that medically you are safe. Have you been to a doctor? Is your doctor aware? Keep an eye on your bleeding, if your pain level increases, go to the ER. Drink lots of fluids, and just take it easy. Hugs!

meganh117
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Thank you , & No I have to make an appt next week , I found out from going to the ER . I've been trying to just take it easy . Some people just act like its so easy to get over in two days when its really not . This is my second too . But my first i pretty much found out i was pregnant at the same time i found out i was miscarrying ..
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I'm so very sorry.  

No, it's not always easy to get over a pregnancy loss.  I lost an angel 14 years ago and I still think about the baby that would have been.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)