Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help hair problems

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM
  • 2 Replies
My daughter hair really short and damaged hair and im unsure what to do with it her grandma puts really tight ponytails in her hair it only pulls it and makes it fall out I don't know if i should just shave it all out and start over Or do i try to repair it if so how ? Her hair is also really dry so how do i get it back to a softer kind of hair she almost two and i feel like her hair should be soft and long not dry and short . So if anyone could give me any advice i would appreciate it ..
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't allow her grandma to do her hair, the pulling and tightness is breaking it off and causing a lot of damage.  

I wouldn't shave it, but I would make sure you use a little bit of baby oil on it after shampooing (or baby lotion, that's what I used on my kids when they were little, plus it smells so good on a baby).  Maybe a little olive or coconut oil instead of baby oil.  But, only a little or it'll look dirty.

AYDENN_0810
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

i tired this new shampoo

called Biotera makes hair faster within days of use and helps restore it my hair has never been healthy maybe it can help igot it at sally's beauty supply

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)