Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENTING! SO UPSET!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 3 Replies

*This is a vent to my boyfriend (father of my son), because for some reason I can never tell him now much he hurts/upsets me.

Dear boyfriend, I truly do love you with all of my heart. I try so hard to do anything you ask me to do. Tonight, you asked me to make you a steak for dinner. So, I go buy you a $20 steak, grill it for you and you come right home from work & call your friends up & leave for a party. You see our son & me about 3 hours a week, besides the weekends when you're off. You didn't thank me for dinner, but i'm used to it. You never thank me for anything..  I asked you this morning if you could help with our son tonight, so I could take my exam that was due at 10pm. but no, you said I should have asked you sooner. I'm sick of you forgetting about the commitments you make me. You are always putting me down. You never help with anything. I'm in school full time, I take care of our son full time, I also cook and clean the house. It's not fair that you get to go out EVERY weekend! You go to parties & drink every weekend. You're not even old enough to drink, you're only 18. Sometimes, I want to go out with my friends for a few hours, but you never think to ask me first if I wanted to do anything. I'm only 17 years old and I'm more responsible than you. I'm at a loss for words. I'm so hurt by you, all of the time. You're constantly swearing at me, calling me names, and pointing out my flaws. I never stick up for myself. You don't even act like you care about me or us anymore and it KILLS me! I have committed and fought for our relationship for the last 2 1/2 years. I'm about ready to give up. I don't trust you. You cheated on me sooo many times when I was pregnant, and then once after I had our son. And you want me to trust you to go to a party with a bunch of drunk and high girls? Would you trust me, if you were in my shoes? Absolutely not. I'm so upset and after tonight, I don't know if I can take it anymore. I'm sick of you ALWAYS choosing parties and drinking over OUR family. It's not fair to me to sit home every weekend by myself taking care of our son. You're his parent too.... </3

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
alecolby
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:15 AM
o.O girl that's messed up.. I say dump his sorry ass you can do so much better without him
jupiter5
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Ew what a loser dump him dump him dump him
Mommyx2_2013
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM

I'm sorry ur going thru this.... My husband works full time so i kinda feel for u, but when i need a break he steps up no matter how tired.... 

I say u need to join a mommy group in ur town, or find some mommy friends in ur town and go have play dates.... I'm 20 and thats what i do, i had my daughter at 17 and im pregnant again... mommy groups dont sound like fun, but they are, or find a good friend that is a mom (or not even a mom but can be a good friend) and when ur not able to hang out/go out talk to them so ur not so alone. Its hard to handle being that young, i did it. If u need to talk, message me :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)