Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

need new friends

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  • 16 Replies
Im 18 and many of my "friends" dont want to hang out with me because Im pregnant some do but some look at me as if I have some sort of disease :/ so I need new friends c: who wants to chat?
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadesMommy7
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Hi im Ashley im 22. I have a one year old daughter :)
kimmy.cakes
by on May. 26, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Hey jade aw thats cute im pregnant with my first boy
gee18
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 2:53 AM
2 moms liked this
hi :) i lost all my friends too some for different reasins and others bcux all they wanna do is party n they would b nice n invite me but it would irritate me bcux im pregnant! i cant go clubbin ?! if u wanted to hang out we couldve gone to a family place, a restaurant go play some fun decent games movies? idk b considerate!!!ugh anyways sorry:3 names gladys im 19 & 9 months pregnant with my first baby... girl
kimmy.cakes
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Im Kimico go by Rachel too. Yeah I get you got some friends like that but since im 31 weeks and contracting im kinda stuck on bed rest well right now im actually in the hospital getting so doped off these medications im pregnant with my first boy
gee18
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:06 AM
aww man :/ that must really suck .. they mustve given u medicine to stop the contractions.. how long have u been in there?
kimmy.cakes
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Yeah im under 3 medications and this is my 3 day been here since thursday and they're not letting me know about being released
kimmy.cakes
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:09 AM
When are you due?
lilpep100
by on May. 26, 2013 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm lots older, but there are cool groups on meetup, some have lots of young moms. Try their website. I made some mommy friends who are like 21 now, but 18 when they joined. We don't hang out much, but they made close friends with people more their age or people who have same age kids.

gee18
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:14 AM
dang thats terrible im sorry to hear that! i hope baby is ok and hopefully ull hear that ull b leaving pretty soon... im due on the 21st of next month
gee18
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:15 AM
theirs also a group on here called young moms -.- .. u should join :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)