Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD 5.29.13

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 16 Replies
Do you take Selfies? Show us your favorite!
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ciaodarlings
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

That was from a few months back. I can't even remember the last time I've taken a picture of just me lol. I'm always taking pictures of my son now!
armyvet06
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

cemcnair
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Very pretty!
Most of my pictures are of my kids now too, lol!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Mobile Photo

That was from a few months back. I can't even remember the last time I've taken a picture of just me lol. I'm always taking pictures of my son now!
Ciaodarlings
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Thank you! My phone is just filled with pictures of him lol. How many kids do you have? And what's your name? I'm finding that you and I have some very similar views! I'm Alexis. :-)

Quoting cemcnair:

Very pretty!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Mobile Photo

cemcnair
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I'm Courtney. I have two boys. One August 2010, then my March 2013. Your baby was born on my brother's birthday if I'm remembering correctly, April 10?

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Thank you! My phone is just filled with pictures of him lol. How many kids do you have? And what's your name? I'm finding that you and I have some very similar views! I'm Alexis. :-)

Quoting cemcnair:

Very pretty!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Mobile Photo

Ciaodarlings
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Ah, I knew it started with a C I just couldn't remember lol sorry. :-( Yes, Noah was born on April 10th! My original due date was March 30th. Stubborn little bugger didn't want to come out!

Quoting cemcnair:

I'm Courtney. I have two boys. One August 2010, then my March 2013. Your baby was born on my brother's birthday if I'm remembering correctly, April 10?

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Quoting cemcnair:

Very pretty!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Mobile Photo

Nicki1995
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

This is meeee! =)
cemcnair
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM
My boys both went eight days past their due date. I feel your pain!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Ah, I knew it started with a C I just couldn't remember lol sorry. :-( Yes, Noah was born on April 10th! My original due date was March 30th. Stubborn little bugger didn't want to come out!

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Quoting cemcnair:

Very pretty!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Mobile Photo

Ciaodarlings
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Little stubborn boys! I hope the next baby arrives on time lol.

Quoting cemcnair:

My boys both went eight days past their due date. I feel your pain!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Quoting cemcnair:

Very pretty!

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

Mobile Photo

sunshine86912
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

no..and I wasnt even aware of what a "sefie" was until recently...apparently I am getting old..cuz that term meant NOTHING to me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)