Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crib time?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 3 Replies

So, my son is three months and he's starting to get to the weight limit for his carrier/rocker. I keep making an attempt to putting him in the crib for his afternoon naps but it lasts about 15 minutes before he wakes up again. He just won't sleep. I'll stand there and feed him the bottle while he's laying down to see if it's the transitioning that's waking him up but it isn't even that. 

I can't even get him to take naps I have no idea how I'm going to get him to sleep in there. He takes naps on my bed from time to time with no problem. I have no clue what I could do.

Any tips?

by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Just keep trying:-) It takes time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigbrigg
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM

what i used to do for my son who is the same age 3 months is i put a little bit of baby cereal in his bottle at night n lay a fluffy blanket under him to make sure he's comfy and there's where you caused your problem you letted him sleep in the carrie/rocker to much so he is too used to it so it will also take time for him to get used to the crib mattress

Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Please don't do this its extremely dangerous.

Try rocking him in your arms etc. honestly I decided to cosleep and I love it but I know its not for everyone. Do you have a rocking chair maybe? Sometimes it takes and hour to put my son down but I know he needs the nap.

Quoting bigbrigg:

what i used to do for my son who is the same age 3 months is i put a little bit of baby cereal in his bottle at night n lay a fluffy blanket under him to make sure he's comfy and there's where you caused your problem you letted him sleep in the carrie/rocker to much so he is too used to it so it will also take time for him to get used to the crib mattress

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)