Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im a total wreck

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 15 Replies
Its been a lil over a week since my girls were born. After 4 days I was discharged but them being premature they have to stay in the hospital for a bit longer. Since I been discharged I gone back every day to see them. Today is the first day not going and I'm just been crying on and off like a big baby... I just want my girls home with me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kellyjude1
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM

awe.....so sorry.  I can only imagine how you must feel.  Hopefully they will get stronger so that they can come home as soon as possible.  Hang in there.....

Shaketa123
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I'm sorry I know how it feels to be away from your babies I hope and pray they get better n stronger

hugs

cemcnair
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Sorry you can't go today :(
Hugs!
cemcnair
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:41 AM
*yesterday

I hope you get to go today!

Quoting cemcnair:

Sorry you can't go today :(

Hugs!
fivegirls333
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 11:45 AM

heartbreaking!  i am so sorry!...maybe the plans for someone will change and they will drive you over.  i will pray for you and your little angels.

rocky_mtn_mama
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I would be a wreck too.  But, talk to your doctor about it.

SabrinaLC
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I'm sorry.  I can't imagine how hard that must be for you.

HUGS!

yuki_onna
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I couldnt go on Sunday because it was my nieces 5th birthday.. But I went yesterday I was totally happy. They took the older twin out of the incubator. So they both are out :). They just need to work on their feedings and gaining weight. By the look of how their are progressing Rose *twin B* might come home very soon in the near future but as for her sister its gonna take her awhile

Quoting fivegirls333:

heartbreaking!  i am so sorry!...maybe the plans for someone will change and they will drive you over.  i will pray for you and your little angels.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshine86912
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM

they will be home before you know it :)

yuki_onna
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I sure do hope so. Its getting really depressing going into my dads room and seeing all my baby stuff just sitting there **I'm currently sleeping on the couch since its easier for me to get up and not hurt. But as soon as they come home he is letting me have his room**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)