Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

anyone kno of any at home jobs that are legit??

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:59 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this
Lost my job a lil over a month ago and I'm getting down to my last bit of money in my savings. I'm applying anywhere and everywhere and haven't found anything yet. If anyone knows of any online or from the home jobs I can do please message me ill do anything!!!
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Slayton723
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Where do you live? I work for a company that is legit and you can work rrom home but you have to at least live in the same state that they have a business in.
NanaMomo
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:20 AM

let me know if you find anything good!

cateringtomel
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Mary Kay?
hazel1922
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:22 AM
What company? Ive been looking for work at home jobs also. I live in California.

Quoting Slayton723:

Where do you live? I work for a company that is legit and you can work rrom home but you have to at least live in the same state that they have a business in.
Slayton723
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Guthy-Renker. Its a call center. I know we have a warehouse in cali but not sure about the call center part. You could check though! Good luck

Quoting hazel1922:

What company? Ive been looking for work at home jobs also. I live in California.

Quoting Slayton723:

hazel1922
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Thank you for the info! (:

Quoting Slayton723:

Guthy-Renker. Its a call center. I know we have a warehouse in cali but not sure about the call center part. You could check though! Good luck

Quoting hazel1922:

Quoting Slayton723:

bmrsas
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:27 AM
New jersey.

Quoting Slayton723:

bmrsas
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Will do!

Quoting NanaMomo:

let me know if you find anything good!

bmrsas
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I looked under career it doesn't say there hiring for any phone wworkers just other things

Quoting Slayton723:

bmrsas
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)