Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Corbin born at 34 weeks

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM
  • 15 Replies

Corbin Michael Ellis 4lbs 15oz. 6/14/13 5:42pm He had to be intibated becase he was breathing to fast. :( please share ur encouraging stories here!
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kellyjude1
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Awe,,,,,he is a beautiful little baby!  Just had to comment..lol. 

camo.roo
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Oh so precious. He has a ton of hair!
Ciaodarlings
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Congratulations. :-)
kstorm234
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 1:38 PM
My son was born at 33 weeks. Aside from kidney damage that happened before he was born he is perfectly healthy. I hope your baby gets better soon.
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Don't you have a son that was born as a micro premie already? You've done this road before then I'm guessing.
megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I think she is a troll it hasn't even been 34 weeks since she wa pregnant with her other child

Quoting cemcnair:

Don't you have a son that was born as a micro premie already? You've done this road before then I'm guessing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I think the older one is over a year now. I just don't think I'd be as worried about a 34 weeker if I'd already been down the same road with a much more fragile baby (as mothers, we always worry!)
I was just saying, she should have her own positive experience to gain confidence from...

Quoting megandcailey08:

I think she is a troll it hasn't even been 34 weeks since she wa pregnant with her other child

Quoting cemcnair:

erinmomofone
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Her son is over a year I believe. I don't know for sure but I belive so.

Quoting megandcailey08:

Quoting cemcnair:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirlNH
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Congrats!! He is beautiful! My son was born that early as well! He was 4 pounds even. He was born with a birth defect and immediately went into surgery. He was pretty much drugged so much his first few days he was near comatouse. He came through though ... my tough little man. Babies are fighters! You're LO will be just fine, just be strong and be there with him mama :)

erinmomofone
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:21 PM
My daughter was born at 35 weeks. She had lots of breathing issues!! Congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)