Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I'm going crazy not knowing!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 9 Replies

I posted a week ago that I'm going through a pregnancy scare. (but its not really a "scare")
anyway.

Ive been taking tests and all have come out negative. SO got two dollar General ones yesterday. Took one last night, nothing. Took one this morning and I thought I saw nothing. I left it out anyway and later this morning a faint line has shown up. But it hasn't on the other negative ones. Were wondering if its a positive or not... I took one not too long ago but got nothing so far. But thats probably because ive eaten and drank a lot today. Ive got three more tests left (we got more today) and I am going nuts not knowing whats going on :( Ive been on the pill and haven't had a period for over two months. I dont want to continue with the BC if theres a possibility I am pregnant.

I just wish I could know :( I don't wanna get my hopes up and have it be false.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:46 PM
If the test was outside of time limit then it doesn't count. Try first thing in the morning or see your doctor for a blood test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieKramer94
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Ive read so many different things. Some people got that line afterwards and they were pregnant. Our insurance is a little hinky at the moment but if I keep coming up inconclusive then I'm going to go either way and they can just bill me until we get everything situated

its just driving me crazy. My birth control was working so well. Every period was on point. Then all of a sudden its two months and I have nothing!

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

If the test was outside of time limit then it doesn't count. Try first thing in the morning or see your doctor for a blood test.

Lillysmommy0113
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:06 PM

if its like that i would go to the doctor just to make sure. its better to find out and it be nothing and get a little doctor bill. than to not find out and it be something serious and have a lot of bills to pay.

Denisia1989
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Get a bood test. I did when I had my scare.

CafeMom Tickers
cemcnair
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Test first thing in the morning on Monday. It takes a couple days for hcg levels to rise. So, if the line outside of the time frame was not an evap line, you should get a positive within the time frame on Monday.
Can you post a picture?
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:00 AM
It may have been an evaporation line.
Wait until Monday or Tuesday and take another test. Do it first thing in the morning, the morning pee is the most accurate. Let us know!
KatieKramer94
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:47 AM

my phone is too crappy to get a clear one :/ I'll try not to think about it til monday or tuesday and take another test then!

Quoting cemcnair:

Test first thing in the morning on Monday. It takes a couple days for hcg levels to rise. So, if the line outside of the time frame was not an evap line, you should get a positive within the time frame on Monday.
Can you post a picture?

B-FigNewton
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Good luck!
SabrinaLC
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM

After awhile hpt aren't really valid anymore.  

Take one in a day or two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN