Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Did I make a b**** move or not??

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 2 Replies

So my boyfriends mom keeps saying she feels left out and wants to get something for us. So I told her she could get us an infant seat, since we needed one. She said okay, and at my baby shower a couple weeks ago she came up to me and said I'll take you and him next weekend to get your infant seat. Okay, cool. The friday before he went to his moms he calls her and reminds her. Im standing right next to him, so I hear everything. She gets all pissed when he said that she was going to take me and him to get the infant seat. First, she said I cant do because she cant pick me up. So he said well she can get a ride. Then she changes it to, everyone else got to pick something out, so I should too. Which isnt true,everything everyone else got us we picked out. Our stroller, bedding, car seat, some clothes, etc. All the big stuff we picked out. So she changes it again to I (me) cant go because she wants it to be a surprise for me! What a lie! I want to pick out our infant seat, me and him both should be able to. Shes our daughter, and she needs to deal. My dad picked me up today for fathers day, and he wanted to get us a bassinet. The only bassinet they had was that infant seat thats alot like a bassinet. Its like a rocker, but they sleep in it. And I loved it. So what did I do? I let him get it for us. My dad hasnt gotten us anything yet and he wanted to get us something. I hardly ever see my dad. I feel bad for doing such a bitch move, but I wanted that infant seat. My boyfriend called me stuck up, but so is his mom then..Idk. Did I make a bitch move or do you think I was right? I dont understand why she had to get so pissy about picking something out for us like that. She got us clothes, toys, diapers, etc. She wont even see the infant seat really. And it was a big deal for me to come and help pick it out. Ugh idk.

its a girlstork

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Shaketa123
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I think you did something right b/c your getting something for your daughter I believe his mom was making up excuses b/c maybe she never wanted to buy an infant seat you did what you had to do and I beileve it was a great idea

SabrinaLC
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Sounds like an awful lot of drama

It's not your fault she was coming up with excuses why shouldn't buy what she said she was going to get.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)