Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

pregnancy police

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 15 Replies
I want to tell people to shut up at times. I don't think my child will burst through must vagina if I power walk to the mailbox. I can't eat ANY fish but I don't think tilapia twice a week is bad. No running biking swimming jumping cooking. I don't need help going potty ( not yet anyway) . It seems like for the rest of my 19 weeks people expect me to become lazy and dependent I'm used to caring for myself and I will try to do things I did before conception such as picking up small children. Does/did anyone else have issues with the Pregnancy Police
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM

nope lol didnt have that problem..but it would be annoying for sure

Erika_33
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I had that problem when i was pregnant lol it was annoying as hell! I know what your going thru :-)
SabrinaLC
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I never had that problem.  I always did stuff I probably shouldn't have, at least for awhile.

queenteej
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:51 PM
How do you not slap people? It's family co-workers and strange people I don't even know.

Quoting Erika_33:

I had that problem when i was pregnant lol it was annoying as hell! I know what your going thru :-)

mama_pink_tink
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM

The worst for me is, OMG DONT LIFT THAT!!!! dude, its 5lbs and i wasnt told i couldnt by my DR!

MommyToBe0001
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:33 AM
im 6 months and i go swiming alot lol .
mamalusbear
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it can be frustrating...I found that the more active I was for my 2nd pregnancy, it made it a lot easier.

Erika_33
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I had this old lady come up to me and asked me how are you going to support your child? You seem really young. I just looked at her and said ma'am my husband has a job i have family support and I'll have a job once my baby is here. Then i gave her this smile and said but your tax money is amazing help too. And walked away. I was fuming but i didn't let her get the best of me. Its hard not to slap a bunch of people. Hoping to knock sense into them lol

Quoting queenteej:

How do you not slap people? It's family co-workers and strange people I don't even know.

Quoting Erika_33:

enaih
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

my grandmother who would get mad at me cause i wouldn't walk the stairs backwards.

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM

when i got pregnant with my daughter i was at my exinlaws and opened a can of coke, his sister and law looks at me like i opened a beer and says to me "should be drinking that?". I said what? shes like "your pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)