Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 3 Replies

I want to go back to HS so bad :( It sucks because I get so jealous of my fiance he got to finish high school and now already has a real job making a lot of money  , I have to get my GED there is like no way for me to go back to school

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tre412
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Have you looked into online schools? Make sure you chose an accredited one. They can be kinda pricey, but if you really want your diploma it could be worth it.
Ithxayana3
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:31 PM

well as long as you have your GED thats good. I graduated HS but it was hard! Luckily I had my mom's support and she took care of my son while i was at school.. you should search up Leona Group.. see if they might have schools around you.. they have schools in Michigan, ohio, florida, Indianna and Arizona.. if you live in one of these sates check them out.. If not then atleast get you GED its not a HS diploma but its equal to one..

TeenMommyToBe7
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Quoting Ithxayana3:

well as long as you have your GED thats good. I graduated HS but it was hard! Luckily I had my mom's support and she took care of my son while i was at school.. you should search up Leona Group.. see if they might have schools around you.. they have schools in Michigan, ohio, florida, Indianna and Arizona.. if you live in one of these sates check them out.. If not then atleast get you GED its not a HS diploma but its equal to one..

I live in boston and they dont have anything for teen parents , i  am honestly just going to have to get my GED it just stinks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)