Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

It doesn't hurt? Yeah right!!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 15 Replies
So I am 8 weeks pregnant with my second but my bf first. So anyway he told me birth can't hurt that much! I about punished him in the balls!!! It doesn't hurt kiss my butt! It hurts like anything. A baby is coming out of you! I told him you can deliver and carry this baby! While i tell you it doesn't hurt!

What do you think? Doesnt labor and deliver hurt? I do think so!!

(btw he's great and loving just making stupid remarks) haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes it hurts! Look up "men experience labor" on YouTube. It's freaking hilarious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Oh also show him a unmedicated vaginal birth that shows EVERYTHING. I ended up having a c-section but watched a vaginal birth later. Yeah I didn't realize how much stretching really happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Yeah I told him to look it up.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Yes it hurts! Look up "men experience labor" on YouTube. It's freaking hilarious!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM
HAha I'll show him it tomorrow he's dead asleep now...snoring away! I had a medicated vaginal birth with my first. It's crazy how your body does it. I have seen my best friend give birth twice will be the third time in November or december.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Oh also show him a unmedicated vaginal birth that shows EVERYTHING. I ended up having a c-section but watched a vaginal birth later. Yeah I didn't realize how much stretching really happens.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeautifulFey
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM

DD1 hurt a fair bit, but she was posterior. I'm hoping this one is a walk in the park :)

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:05 AM

of course it hurts..lol but thankfully its worth it..and you kinda forget about it afterwards...but I havent forgotten all the way haha

erinmomofone
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:17 AM
I havent forgotten! No way!! It hurts like anything!!

Quoting sunshine86912:

of course it hurts..lol but thankfully its worth it..and you kinda forget about it afterwards...but I havent forgotten all the way haha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3boys85
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM

yeah men say  some dumb shit sometimes, laugh it off and use your hormones as an excuse to smack some sense into him. haha

CandiMom16
by Candi on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Quoting erinmomofone:

So I am 8 weeks pregnant with my second but my bf first. So anyway he told me birth can't hurt that much! I about punished him in the balls!!! It doesn't hurt kiss my butt! It hurts like anything. A baby is coming out of you! I told him you can deliver and carry this baby! While i tell you it doesn't hurt!

What do you think? Doesnt labor and deliver hurt? I do think so!!

(btw he's great and loving just making stupid remarks) haha!

Tell him to imagine pooping a small, whole watermelon. That wouldn't hurt, would it?

ittyprincess604
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
My first hurt like hell. I was in labor for what felt like forever. However, this second time around, I was actually impressed with how little my contractions were hurting. I could talk through them, move around, up laughing and stuff. I got an epidural towards the end, but not for pain, I was exhausted and I knew it would relax my body enough to sleep. I got it too late though so didnt get much time. I guess it changes person to person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)