Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Vent about what I should do!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 18 Replies
Why I am I letting my bf move in? I am feeling kinda dumb because i want him to move in but at the same time i dont. I still feel like its being rushed. He has been staying here every night and although I love it I am not sure it's a great idea. It's really moving fast. Getting pregnant, him moving in, all that jazz. It's a whole lot. I hope it gets easier Soon Or i may go nuts! My brain likes to confuse me! I am constantly thinking about things. I am having massive trouble not thinking negatively. I think about ky and how is this effects her with him moving in and then getting a new sibling. My bf's mom is pissed at me for getting pregnant with her son's baby. He doesn't want to live there with his mom and doesn't want to pay for a place when we are having this baby. What do i want to do? see? my brain is not stopping!! Anyway thanks for listening to me vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM

If you feel it's rushed and that you're not 100% into it, maybe wait. He could always move in closer to your due date. Just a thought :)

cemcnair
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Talk to him! Start your relationship off right with lots of communication!
erinmomofone
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I try to but he's always like we will be fine, ky will be fine. All that.

Quoting cemcnair:

Talk to him! Start your relationship off right with lots of communication!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Yeah it's a good idea

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

If you feel it's rushed and that you're not 100% into it, maybe wait. He could always move in closer to your due date. Just a thought :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Definitely talk and wait if you feel rushed
erinmomofone
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I do feel that way but I don't know seems like its going to happen eventually...people say it will help space it out for ky.

Quoting Benswifey10710:

Definitely talk and wait if you feel rushed

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM

..He doesnt want to pay for a place?  Is that way he is moving in with you?  so you can carry all the weight..both baby AND money wise?  if I understood that right..and he isnt helping with the bill..i would be booting his ass out of MY house.  If he suddenly wants to move in..he can suddenly come up with half the rent and utilities..and food money.

erinmomofone
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:52 AM
No he doesn't want to pay for a place that he will be living in alone....he wants to move in help out with bills and food for ky, me, and the new baby. He doesn't want to pay for a place and go to class because it's the same price for school and a place.

Quoting sunshine86912:

..He doesnt want to pay for a place?  Is that way he is moving in with you?  so you can carry all the weight..both baby AND money wise?  if I understood that right..and he isnt helping with the bill..i would be booting his ass out of MY house.  If he suddenly wants to move in..he can suddenly come up with half the rent and utilities..and food money.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM

gotcha, I misunderstood LOL.  so atleast it isnt as awful as I thought lol.  but really..if you arent ready for him to move in..you have to say so..and lock him out lol

Quoting erinmomofone:

No he doesn't want to pay for a place that he will be living in alone....he wants to move in help out with bills and food for ky, me, and the new baby. He doesn't want to pay for a place and go to class because it's the same price for school and a place.

Quoting sunshine86912:

erinmomofone
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:01 AM
It's hard to decide what to do. I like him here but also I Luke my own space.

Quoting sunshine86912:

gotcha, I misunderstood LOL.  so atleast it isnt as awful as I thought lol.  but really..if you arent ready for him to move in..you have to say so..and lock him out lol

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting sunshine86912:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)