Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

c section question **tmi**

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
Its been 4 weeks since I had my c section yesterday I started bleeding red and I was lifting things I know I shouldn't have so my incision was hurting a bit. This morning I was still bleeding red but now I'm bleeding more. Is it possible that i could have started my period or is it normal. I'm no longer in any pain just bleeding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
B-FigNewton
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 7:26 PM
If you're concerned since you were doing some things you shouldn't have, I'd make a doctor's appt. I've had 4 c-sections and bled from the point of having them anywhere from 4-7 weeks later. Good luck!
kadiemariex3
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM

seems normal. It happened to me after my C section. I bled for 4 weeks after then it started to slow down like spotting almost then all of sudden it was full blown. My guess was it was just my actual period. All things are good now and its gone. Actually period was 2 weeks almost.

Nicki1995
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM
That's normal. I stopped bleeding then started my period at 4 weeks pp and it was about 2 weeks long.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Very normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I've never had a c-section but if you are ever worried don't be afraid to call and talk with your doctor.

yuki_onna
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Well I decided to wait to call my doctor... The bleeding stopped but i am bit of pain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Pretty normal but I wouldn't be lifting too much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)