Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

NEED HELP!!!!! Please

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
  • 16 Replies

Ok so were to begin me and my significant other had unprotected sec the 26th of June and. On the 3rd of July I started "spotting" it started a really light pink like most women say it does. But as the evening went on it started getting heavier but my period wasent for another 2 weeks. I for sure was thinkking that if I was prego then I defiantly lost it. I bleed pretty heavy an dark with a little flitting until the 7th it rlly lightened that day to almost a pinkish Color again and then just quit I had been having symptoms of pregnancy before the bleeding a slight cramp or two headaches little morning sickness so I made sure I was eating right and drinking plenty of water before the bleeding started I checked my ovulation schedule and I was schocked cause the 26 was my O day this was not planned what were the odds I really hope some one can help ive read some women have bleed like a miscarriage or period and there babies were just fine. So the bleeding started the 3rd of July and stopped the 7th suppose to have gotten my period round the 14 or so and today's the 18th and nothing I also have no breasted tenderness ive read some women don't anyway please comment id love to hear your stories maybe this is happened to you? Sorry I wrote a book really looking for advice tho.

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Take a test :)
cemcnair
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM
And, you generally don't have any pregnancy symptoms until you are at least 6 weeks, not 2 weeks...
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM

yeah I am with her..just pee on a stick

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds to me like you had a short cycle, but I'd take a pregnancy test to be sure.

alauraashley
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM

i would go see your doctor and take a test at home i know before this pregnancy i misscarried it was like a period but only worse i think you would know if that was what happened there is alot of cloting with it but your best bet is to call your pcp and do a home test

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Take a test. It's the only way to know for sure.

SabrinaLC
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:15 PM

talk to your doctor or take a test

bluticker13
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Thank you guys for all your replys and help not trying but its still disappointing when u get your hopes up I bought a test and will take it in the morning and let y'all know what happens fingers crossed! :)
zionsmommy0712
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

i had symptoms at 2 weeks yu should def take a test

bluticker13
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM
I will tomorrow morning been reading up on implantation bleeding and read were one woman started light like I did then went heavy with some clots and was still pregnant but idk I don't have sore breasted or anything but my sister is almost three mo and said her breasted haven't hurt at all. So idk its been 11days since the bleeding stopped and my period was suppose to come the 13th can you have implantation bleeding and then still get a period around ur menstrual time? Sorry for all the questions
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN