• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda a sticky situation.

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
Allllright ladys i need your help here. Im living with my mother and father and my almost 5 month old daughter since she has been born she has stayed and her other grandmas house 3 times and that it. Is that bad???? Not gonna lie my parent are alcoholics and they go to the bar almost every day after work and they make me feel super guilty like im being a horrible mom when i let my daughter stay over there...... like i know its my baby and i control what she does but they make me feel so bad that sometimes i Dont want my daughter there especially when they come home mad And drunk i really dont want my kid Around the anger and frustration of this house.....i cant leave yet cuz im just now Starting work .....and its only part time. Ugh i just need Some positive vibes....
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ms.keisha17
Happy 5th Anniversary to my husband and I ❤️❤️
Yesterday at 12:11 PM
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM
I don't think it's bad that your dd went to your grandma house. Even tho she's almost 5 month and really not knowing what's going on but no one would want their baby around alcoholics. I never been in that situation but i hope things get better for you.
ProudMama316
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Yea, they make me feel so guilty like im being such a bad mom cuz the otner side of her family want to see her alot. Im just so aggravated and i have to change it cuz my daughter can feel it and i know it
Benswifey10710
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I say they are the bad people not you...I'd let her other family see her more :)
SabrinaLC
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:36 AM

You are not a bad person, you're keeping your child safe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)