Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some questions for teen moms :)

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM
  • 29 Replies

How old were you when you had your first baby? Was it planned? Is the father involved? Did you get pregnant more than once as a teen? Do you think being a teen mom is a good thing? 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojo_star
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Quoting supergirl82:

How old were you when you had your first baby? 12 when I got pregnant, 13 when he was born. 

Was it planned? Most definetly NOT

Is the father involved? No, never has been, never will be, he doesn't even know my son exsists. 

Did you get pregnant more than once as a teen? Yes, I got pregnant again at 16, but I aborted. 

Do you think being a teen mom is a good thing?  No, of course not. What kind of question is that? 

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I dont really consider myself a "teen mom" but I was 19. She was not planned! The father is still in her life & mine (we will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary next Tuesday & we have a son together as well). I don't think being a teen mom is a good thing I think it's best to wait until you are older but I def wouldn't trade her for anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SheciaBaby
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 15 ,16 when she was born.

It wasn't planned. Her dad wouldn't get off me and bam I was pregnant
He's in and out...I'd rather him out
At 21 I had my second and her dad is a great dad to both my girls.
Babymama7710
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM

18 when I had her no she was no planned the father and i have been together now 7yrs and have 2 other children.but my story is a little different then most teen moms its not a good thing of course but i never had to worry about being able to support myself and child my husband is 12yrs older then me.so not your normalteen mom situation 

lilmamabowers
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
How old were you when you had your first baby?
I was 17 at the time. turned 18 2 months later.

Was it planned? Wasn't really planned.

Is the father involved? Yes. he is a wonderful father and has been by my side the whole time.

Did you get pregnant more than once as a teen? No I have not

Do you think being a teen mom is a good thing? I don't see it as a bad thing. It really depends on the maturity levels of the teens (both) and the commitment in the relationship.
I was a teen mom. Nothing wrong with that. Would never change anything!!
KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM
17, no not planned. Yes we are still together. I had my second at 19. No.

Quoting supergirl82:

How old were you when you had your first baby? Was it planned? Is the father involved? Did you get pregnant more than once as a teen? Do you think being a teen mom is a good thing? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovejessierae
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM

i was 16 when i got pregnant with my son i was 17 when i had him he is 15 months old, his dad wasnt there for him to begin with he came into the picture around 6 months. wasnt planed was on the nuva ring and im pregnant with my 2nd right now i have 4 weeks left she will be 3 months when i turn 19 also wasnt planned.. and being a teen mom isnt the best thing in the world but it is complety worth giving everything else up because you always have your kids but its hard

BeautifulFey
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I was nearly 18 with my first, she wasn't planned but she wasn't unwelcome. The father is most certainly involved. I'm pregnant again now and I'm 19. I don't think being a teen mom is 'anything', I think it's being a mother, there is no good or bad unless the parent makes it that way.

ShaniCravin
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I was 16 when I got pregnant and turned 17 shortly after she was born.
She was not planned.
Her father is involved.
I have only gotten pregnant once.
No, I would not consider teen pregnancy a good thing. It comes with many struggles. I would've much rather had her later in life.
HLmom89
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM
I was 3 weeks shy of my 19th birthday when i had my first son. No he was not planned. Yes i am with his father(married his father to be exact) and we had another baby when i was 21 and expecting our last baby and i am 24 now.
No i didnt get pregnant more than once as a teenager but i have two since being in my 20s.
Yes and no. Yes cuz i can grow up with my son and learn as i go. And no i dont think its good to be a teen mom cuz of the struggles u get faced with. Would i trade my now 5year old son, of course not but wish i would of waited a bit longer to have him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)