• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eight month old fell off the bed

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
My eight month old fell off the bed while sleeping tonight she cried for a littl while and the. I for her to calm down she sat up an played for like two sec butt then wanted to go back to sleep. She's sleeping like normal and breathing like normal? Is this ok she went back to sleep??
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wolfybaby
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM

i doubt the fall to the floor from the bed caused enough trauma to her head [if she hit it at all] to worry about a concussion. 

Shaketa123
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I'm glad she is okay but just to be safe put pillows or something around her so it want happen again

Smiller11
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Thank you funny thing is she pillows all around her stacked three pillows high I may invest in one of this gate things

Quoting Shaketa123:

I'm glad she is okay but just to be safe put pillows or something around her so it want happen again

Shaketa123
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Your Welcome!! You have a rolling baby just like I do but you can get guard rails

Quoting Smiller11:

Thank you funny thing is she pillows all around her stacked three pillows high I may invest in one of this gate things

Quoting Shaketa123:

SabrinaLC
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I'm sure she's fine.

One of my boys fell off the couch and was fine

sunshine86912
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Fell off your bed? I would just be worried about height of the bed, how far she fell, onto carpet or hardwood? That stuff. I didn't co sleep for that long, so didn't have that happen thankfully
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)