• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the county fair

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 10 Replies
ok so i am 17 and i live with my mom who is a bitch i am also 39 weeks pregnant. i am getting induced on the 8oth of aug. well i really wanna go to the county fair because they have horses and i really wanna pet the horses. my mom told me i cant go. :( so if u asked ur mom would she let u go to the county fair to have some last min fun before the baby is here.?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine86912
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

why cant you go?  can you drive yourself?  do you pay your own bills? you are about to be a mom...but if you dont want your mom micormanaging you..get OUT of HER house chick.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM

You're not legally an adult, and you are very far into your pregnancy.  I wouldn't let you go either!

babygirl3796
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:27 PM
she said that i could go into labor if i go to the fair.

Quoting sunshine86912:

why cant you go?  can you drive yourself?  do you pay your own bills? you are about to be a mom...but if you dont want your mom micormanaging you..get OUT of HER house chick.

sunshine86912
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:56 PM
You could go into labor at the grocery store lol
sunshine86912
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
She is having a baby..she has made her choice to be a grown up now.

Quoting amonkeymom:

You're not legally an adult, and you are very far into your pregnancy.  I wouldn't let you go either!

Babybear89
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I think your mom is just trying to look out for You. Youare really far along. I wouldn't risk it sweetie
wonderstruck11
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I wouldn't. If you went into labor, they may not be able to get you out of the park quick enough. I was 6 months pregnant one year when we went to our local fair. There were so many people there that I got pushed around and little kids were running into my belly. That on top of the heat made me miserable.
babygirl3796
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:08 PM
the heat doesnt bother me. i spent every day outside untill i had 4 weeks left then my mom made me stay inside.

Quoting wonderstruck11:

I wouldn't. If you went into labor, they may not be able to get you out of the park quick enough. I was 6 months pregnant one year when we went to our local fair. There were so many people there that I got pushed around and little kids were running into my belly. That on top of the heat made me miserable.

wonderstruck11
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I think she is right. If you have been mostly indoors for the last few weeks, then you won't know how much the sun will effect you now.

Quoting babygirl3796:

the heat doesnt bother me. i spent every day outside untill i had 4 weeks left then my mom made me stay inside.

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Babybear89
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:24 PM
This is definitely one time to listen to mom. I know it seems mean but there will be other fairs. Its not worth it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)