Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

labor and delivery

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
DID ANYBODY HAVE A BAD OR GOOD LABOR ????? MY LABOR AND DELIVERY WAS GOOD I WASN'T IN PAIN AND I DIDN'T SCREAM MY HEAD OFF LIKE ALL THE OTHER WOMAN THAT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. EVEN THE DOCTORS SAID THAT I WAS A GOOD PATIENT. THEY SAID "THAT I WAS THE KIND OF PATIENT THAT WOULD HAVE THE BABY WITHOUT THE DOCTOR'S HELP" LOL
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Mine went fine. No epidural and I was much quieter than the woman next door that screamed her head off. She had me terrified, but my pain tolerance is pretty high. My mom used to work at the hospital, so she knew all the staff and they were all friendly and caring. I had a back labor and I was told that was the worst kind to have, but I didn't have anything to compare it to. I never had Braxton Hicks.

kaylaybaby666
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Mine was good. I had an epidural but i still felt contractions but was able to sleep
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Aug. 16, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Mine were both fine, i was induced, which people say makes the contractions worse..but I wouldn't know since I was induced both times. I didn't scream my head off..nor did I hear anyone else screaming lol. It want exactly the most pleasant experience, but we all made it through without an epidural lol
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Meh it was fine I freaked out when my blood pressure dropped
krystyneh
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Mine was good with my daughter now I'm waiting to see how my labor and delivery will be with my son I have 5 weeks 1 day to go until my due date :)
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM

UGH! back labor SUCKS! both of mine were all in my back and it was awfulllll esp. towards the end. (i mean its going to suck at the end anyways haha)

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Mine went fine. No epidural and I was much quieter than the woman next door that screamed her head off. She had me terrified, but my pain tolerance is pretty high. My mom used to work at the hospital, so she knew all the staff and they were all friendly and caring. I had a back labor and I was told that was the worst kind to have, but I didn't have anything to compare it to. I never had Braxton Hicks.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I didn't get to experience labor because I had an emergency c-section before my labor even began. I never had Braxton Hicks either, so I have no clue what a contraction feels like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN