Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many toliets..

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  • 35 Replies

are in your house?  we have 3..and there are 4 of us..and yet we ALL want to pee in the same one..the master bedroom is where the girls ALWAYS want to pee..they cant use their huge bathroom upstairs..noooooo my tiny one is better. lol drives me crazy!  In our last house we only had 1 toliet..before that 2..and before that 2!  So the one was hard haha

by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:55 PM
2. One upstairs and one down. There is only DH and I and our baby girl that we are potty training.
Shaketa123
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM

2 one on our room and the other down the hall

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM

two was good for us..but 1 was AWFUL! lol everyone ALWAYS had to poo at the same freaking time. it was a mess haha and now its everyone waiting around to use our master bathroom haha.  So there are two toliets downstairs (well first floor..we have a basement..but no toliet/bathroom down there) and there is one toliet upstairs..but they have TWO sinks and a seperate tub and shower!   their bathroom is much better than mine haha

Quoting wonderstruck11:

2. One upstairs and one down. There is only DH and I and our baby girl that we are potty training.

Jessicamarquez
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM
2 baby's in diapers and me and so use our own (:
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM

in our actual house that we own..we have one in the master bedroom and one in between the girls bedrooms

Quoting Shaketa123:

2 one on our room and the other down the hall

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM

so you have two and the baby is in diapers?  just making sure I read it right..and not that its TWO babies in diapers..I dont miss two babies in diapers..I had that for a while..and wouldnt wish that on anyone!  a friend of mine had FOUR babies at the same time..so all 4 are in diapers...no way!

Quoting Jessicamarquez:

2 baby's in diapers and me and so use our own (:

scurnes
by Sara on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM
We have 3 toilets
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM
We had 1 in our last place and 1 in the place we are about to move to. 1 works for us for now. We never use our current upstairs one unless it is the middle of the night.

Quoting sunshine86912:

two was good for us..but 1 was AWFUL! lol everyone ALWAYS had to poo at the same freaking time. it was a mess haha and now its everyone waiting around to use our master bathroom haha.  So there are two toliets downstairs (well first floor..we have a basement..but no toliet/bathroom down there) and there is one toliet upstairs..but they have TWO sinks and a seperate tub and shower!   their bathroom is much better than mine haha

Quoting wonderstruck11:

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM

in our house the girls bedrooms are on the second floor and the master is on the main floor..so the upstairs gets used a good bit..just not by me haha..by them..when they use it

Quoting wonderstruck11:

We had 1 in our last place and 1 in the place we are about to move to. 1 works for us for now. We never use our current upstairs one unless it is the middle of the night.

Quoting sunshine86912:

Quoting wonderstruck11:

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM

woohoo! for 3 potties!  after living here I might need to add a 3rd in our house :)

Quoting scurnes:

We have 3 toilets

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)