Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cousin Gone Crazy

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 8 Replies

Oh here we go with this piercing thing she finally saw it some of you may know and some may not know but I have my bellybutton pierced and she saw it and had a tantrum as usual now she wants me to take it saying that it will hurt the baby which it want..She is one of this people that will believe anything on the internet about things that can hurt unborn babies and so now she is still at my house claiming she want leave until it's out I mean come on it's not going to hurt the baby

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jojo_star
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM
This should have been addressed in your contract, how much say she has over your life and body while you are pregnant. If she doesn't leave, call the police. She has no right to stay in your house without your permission, or to try and force you into doing things, even if they could hurt the baby, because it's YOUR body, not hers.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Take it out then put it back when she leaves lol. But if anyone gets hurt by it, it will be you because it's in you not the baby. They make special jewelry for pregnant women anyway. Talk to your OB with her present:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I agree with everything your saying and before the contract was signed I made some changes to it

Quoting jojo_star:

This should have been addressed in your contract, how much say she has over your life and body while you are pregnant. If she doesn't leave, call the police. She has no right to stay in your house without your permission, or to try and force you into doing things, even if they could hurt the baby, because it's YOUR body, not hers.

Shaketa123
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM

:O lol I didn't think about that

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Take it out then put it back when she leaves lol. But if anyone gets hurt by it, it will be you because it's in you not the baby. They make special jewelry for pregnant women anyway. Talk to your OB with her present:-)

jojo_star
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM
If you made changes that allow her to have any say over what you do (which, legally, you can't, that would be akin to slavery and would void the contract, something your lawyer would have told you) then it's on you.

Quoting Shaketa123:

I agree with everything your saying and before the contract was signed I made some changes to it

Quoting jojo_star:

Shaketa123
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I see what your saying and if anything happens I can handle it

Quoting jojo_star:

If you made changes that allow her to have any say over what you do (which, legally, you can't, that would be akin to slavery and would void the contract, something your lawyer would have told you) then it's on you.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting jojo_star:

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Does she go to your prenatal appointments with you? Have her address any concerns there, such as this one and the doctor can let her know there is nothing to worry about in terms of your pierced belly button.

Shaketa123
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

She will be going with me to my next one

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

Does she go to your prenatal appointments with you? Have her address any concerns there, such as this one and the doctor can let her know there is nothing to worry about in terms of your pierced belly button.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)