Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you tell her?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  • 7 Replies

I've know this girl for almost 6 years. She has a 1 1/2 year old daughter and has been married for I believe 4 years. She comes to me and tells me she wants to leave her SO and that she is secretly seeing someone behind his back. Not only that but the other day she was with me and my daughter and she had said she had started doing Coke Cane ( in front of the cashier) and I was in shock not knowing what to say to her I was just like ok.. Then at my house she was texting her SO and he had asked her to do Ecstasy (in front of my MIL) my MIL told me she want allowed around the house any more because the stuff she is doing and I understand but how am I suppose to tell her that and that I dont want to be around her if she is mixed up in that stuff.

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM

So both this girl and her husband do drugs? And they have a little girl? I would be the most concerned about the safety of the girl. Tell her to get her act together or you'll call social services and have nothing to do with her anymore.

Shaketa123
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Whoa...I agree with what CHELSEA SAID

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Um, wel... you just tell her.  You tell her that while she is doing/addicted to drugs you do not want to be around her.  

Then, you call CPS.  If she's talking about doing drugs in front of your MIL, strangers, etc then who knows if she's doing them in front of her daughter and I'd be very concerned for the little girl's safety.

cemcnair
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Yikes! I agree, call cps!
Babybear89
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Make that phone call
SabrinaLC
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:01 AM

You need to talk to her.  

sunshine86912
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM
This! Drugs and kids are pretty black and white to me

Quoting amonkeymom:

Um, wel... you just tell her.  You tell her that while she is doing/addicted to drugs you do not want to be around her.  

Then, you call CPS.  If she's talking about doing drugs in front of your MIL, strangers, etc then who knows if she's doing them in front of her daughter and I'd be very concerned for the little girl's safety.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)