Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Standing without help!

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM
  • 17 Replies

Mobile Photo

She just turned 9 months! Growing too fast!!
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AvengedMommy101
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Awesome! My DD is almost 5 months and my Pedi told me that she's not even supposed to start crawling until she is 9 months!? She's already almost crawling! I have a feeling mine will be at this stage in no time as well!

Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
9 months is the latest, it's a milestone that they have to reach or should reach by then...taytum crawled at 6 months, pulled up at 7 months and standing at 9 :)

Quoting AvengedMommy101:

Awesome! My DD is almost 5 months and my Pedi told me that she's not even supposed to start crawling until she is 9 months!? She's already almost crawling! I have a feeling mine will be at this stage in no time as well!

AvengedMommy101
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Yeah, I know lots of babies that were crawling way before the 9 month mark. It just goes way too fast!

Quoting Benswifey10710:

9 months is the latest, it's a milestone that they have to reach or should reach by then...taytum crawled at 6 months, pulled up at 7 months and standing at 9 :)

Quoting AvengedMommy101:

Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM
It does :) I think most are. My doctor was impressed taytum was sitting so well at her 6 month check! And even said pulling up might come after 9 months lol

Quoting AvengedMommy101:

Yeah, I know lots of babies that were crawling way before the 9 month mark. It just goes way too fast!

Quoting Benswifey10710:

Quoting AvengedMommy101:

scurnes
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM
That's cute. I totally get the growing too fast thing. My 6 month old is trying to pull up on everything
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Aww

Quoting scurnes:

That's cute. I totally get the growing too fast thing. My 6 month old is trying to pull up on everything
venessaw04
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:48 PM

my first born was walking at 9 months, and 3 at 12months and my 17.5 month old was a slacker lol she crawled at 5 months pulled up at 7-8 months but refused to walk until this past weekend.  

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Sep. 7, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Ahh! Noooo! Push her down! Lol Jk! My friends daughter was walking at like 9-10 months (our kids were 10 days apart) and my kid wasn't walking till 16 months..and when her daughter starting walking so early I was all noooo! Push her down..lol it was just our joke
ittyprincess604
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Cuuute!
ittyprincess604
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM
My ds starting walking at 9 months. It was awful lol I wanted to just strap him down. He looked too small to walk. I was constantly expecting him to fall because it always looked like he was going to. I might have easily had 500 heart attacks between then and 12 months lol

Quoting sunshine86912:

Ahh! Noooo! Push her down! Lol Jk! My friends daughter was walking at like 9-10 months (our kids were 10 days apart) and my kid wasn't walking till 16 months..and when her daughter starting walking so early I was all noooo! Push her down..lol it was just our joke
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN