Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Young and Confused

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi everyone my name is Yarisma and i'm 19 yrs old. To be honest, i am not ready to be a mom. about a month ago i was with my bf. Well we used protection (condom) everything went well. We were together again a week ago. Except this time it was the first time we tried without a condom. he never finished though, there was no cumming  or anything. the thing is, i'm nervous. I might be over thinking it but i just dont feel ready enough for something like this. I know many of you will think, well if you're not ready then dont have sex. and it's true. The main reason i am writing to you is to ask you guys if there might be a posibility for me to be pregnant and how can i tell aside from a test?? I want to hear what you guys have been through or experiences from people around you so that i can know and understand better about this. I am also hoping that i can find a girl who i can talk to as a friend. I dont have anyone at home that i can talk to about this..

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
firsttimemam215
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this

hey so one dont have sex without protection if you dont want a child and if you guys are into no protection start birth control (i used to be sooooo against this but when i took it i tried the one closest to natural meaning a period ever month and it worked cause we tried without protection but you should still and as for the pregnant thing. before i knew i was and took a test i remember eating food and feeling sick about it i remember getting super dizzy and hot in places like a classroom with students i would have to skip school so i wouldnt get so dizzy and sick i felt superrrrr tired all the time i felt like this for quite a bit then my bf decided to take a test and bam that scary 2nd line showed up. but we are happy as can be with our Little girl. :) hope i helped a little but dont worry wait for your period if lets say the week you were supposed to get it u dont then take a test if it comes out negative and you still arint sure speak with your doc or gyn they can give u an accurate result. dont stress out like crazy just try to relax and think positive things will be ok i promise if you ever need a listining ear just message me ill be more then glad to talk with you. im currently 18 with an 11 month old girl so trust me i been threw that scary stage im sure most of us moms have.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Yes, you could be. Pre cum contains sperm. Either wait to see if your period starts, or test. That's about it.
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM

There's always a chance you can be pregnant, especially if you don't use a condom. Unfortunately there's no way to know for sure until you take a test. Most pregnancy type symptoms can happen for many other reasons besides pregnancy. Wait and see if you miss your period. If you do, take a test.

wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM
If you had sex without a condom, then there is a chance. If you don't want kids, then get on birth control. Preejaculation contains sperm. There is no way of knowing if you are pregnant without taking a test.
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Sep. 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Yep, that's how I got pregnant with my first

Quoting cemcnair:

Yes, you could be. Pre cum contains sperm. Either wait to see if your period starts, or test. That's about it.
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Birthcontrol and condoms.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)