Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hobbies

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
  • 11 Replies

I am a 19 year old stay at home mom. i baby sit my niece for now with a health income. my niece gos to day care during the day and i am often finding myself completely bored while my 3 month old sleeps. so i was wondering what hobbies do you have. im not into gardening or crochet all that much but i am open to new ideas. please help me =)

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I love to read and watch movies. I'm also into photography. I sometimes feel like I need new things to do too. I've recently started getting more into cooking new things, so I'm always looking up a new recipe to make.

3mily-14
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:51 AM

yeah i just dont want to be infront of a screen all day and my house gets too hot when we use the oven =(

wonderstruck11
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I play video games.
Lately I have been working on Halloween costumes. I just finished DDs tutu last night.
3mily-14
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM

sadly i tried with the xbox and just never go the hang of it im a go go go type of person i used to always have a full schedule until i had my DD and now i find my self looking for things to do =(

notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I sew. :)

Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Sewing reading
melly_v88
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:50 AM

As for me personally, I'm a gamer so if I don't feel like being productive I play. Otherwise, I like reading, catching up on TV shows or watching movies. I journal a lot, and if I'm feeling like being productive I organize stuff or deep clean one room at a time.

Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I like to take pictures
scurnes
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM
With just one that little I used to read all the time.
saphiraka
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I play world of warcraft and I do stuff like counted cross stitch and embrodiery

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN