Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to the Young Moms! Introduce Yourself & Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!  This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!  

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Replies (351-360):
scurnes
by Sara on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Welcome

Quoting Smalltownmom87:

Hello,  My name is Jess.   I'm 26.  I live in Idaho with my amazing husband and 6 year old son.  We're also excpecting our second child in April.

scurnes
by Sara on Nov. 30, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Welcome! I have a niece named Addison. Very pretty name

Quoting addison_12345:

Hi all! I'm Addison, I'm 17, and live in NYC. My little girl is a year and a half! 

desanne24
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Quoting scurnes:

Welcome. Anything fun planned for her first birthday.

Quoting desanne24:

Hello my name is Desiree Im 21 and i have a eleven month old baby girl name Eloise and we call her ellie as well <3 :)

desanne24
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this

My theme is "winterONEderland" lol snowflakes and a snow machine lol 

Mom-2-Be-17
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 1:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Lynn and I'm 17 going through my fist pregnancy I'm 4w4d :)
7Rachel_C
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey everyone, I'm Rachel and I am 17 years old. I am 11 weeks, 1 day pregnant and baby is due June 13th!

7Rachel_C
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Hi Lynn, im also 17 and going through my first pregnancy! I am 12 weeks, 1 day. i think i might have put in my original post that im 11 weeks, i keep thinking i am the weeks go by so fast!

Quoting Mom-2-Be-17:

Hi my name is Lynn and I'm 17 going through my fist pregnancy I'm 4w4d :)

cherokee-momma9
by Member on Dec. 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my names mikey im 17!! im currently 24 weeks with a little girl! :)
kelseylinddavis
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey my names Kelsey and I have a 1 year old son. I;m excited to get to know some other young moms. I just moved to California near the Calabasas area and I'm hoping to meet some other young moms in the area!

renay_marie1220
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Renay, I am 21 years old. My baby girl is not here yet. Her due date is the 20th of this month. I am 37 weeks and 2 days along so anytime now. Her name will be Riley Ann and I couldn't be more excited and more anxious for her arrival!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)