Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to the Young Moms! Introduce Yourself & Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Young Moms group!  This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms!  

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Replies (451-460):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Hi Tatiana, welcome!  How old are your boys?

Quoting Ricanmami88: Hello im Tatiana 25yrs old 2 boys :-)

Ricanmami88
by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
2yrs and second boy 5 months almost 6

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Tatiana, welcome!  How old are your boys?

Quoting Ricanmami88: Hello im Tatiana 25yrs old 2 boys :-)

Megandanielle94
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey my name is Danielle.... And I am engaged to a man with a 3 year old son:) I love the fact that he calls mommy! So I thought I would join to find out more mommy stuff :)

Kakashimama
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Celeste. I'm 20 years old with a total of 3 kids (one step daughter 4, one son 3, another son on the way). 

AddieJean16
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey, my name is Addie and im 16 years old. I am about 9-10 weeks pregnant. 

ThaliaBriseno
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM
3 moms liked this
My names is Thalia & i am 16 turning 17 on the 22nd of dec. I have a 6 month old baby girl.
loveNpeace89
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello. I'm a mother of 3 year old and 6 weeks old. My husband and I are separated and will get a divorce. I'm currently working on my masters in occupation therapy. I'll graduate in May 2014!!!! My personal life is hectic and a mess, but I thank God I've stuck to my education despite the rocky jouney. I'll like to make some friends and have a place where I can vent. Y'all have a great day!

smomma879
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Izzy(22yrs) and I have 4 children (3,2,1 and 4wks old)
jamellmommy23
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is angel from San Francisco I'm 21 and have a wild and beautiful 10 month old little boy ;-)
classymommy320
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello,  My name is Destiny I'm 16 years old and I have a 1 in half year old daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN