Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yuck yuck yuck!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:23 PM
  • 17 Replies

So I'm 4 months pregnant to the day and I hve horrible morning sickness. I only throw up in the morning but I feel icky all day long... Im just wondering if anyone knows what helps? All suggestions will be greatly appreciated(:

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SabrinaLC
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM

frequent small meals, maybe keep a box of crackers by your bed and eat a few upon waking?  

jakesmom0215
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:42 PM

for me it was gigerale and bread hope you start feel better soon I went through that for 5 months it was awful

baby_mama7
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I know not everybody agrees with taking medication for nausea during pregnancy..but my morning sickness was all day everyday and i couldnt keep anything down or do anything so my dr prescribed zofran and it worked wonders for me. if you are comfortable with the idea of it, bring it up at your next appointment.

Babybear89
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Preggy pops. Lots of water
lenashark
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Ginger pills helped me so much. Also just watching what kinds of foods you're eating, lots of fresh natural stuff, stay away from greasy foods that will upset your stomach.

wonderstruck11
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Ginger helps; they make candy, suckers, pills, ect.
Preggo Pops are awesome!
hpiotr.1996
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Ritz crackers helped me.

jojo_star
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM

You can try ginger, sprite, crackers, lemon drops, preggie pops, sea bands, eating several small meals a day, eating some toast before you get up, make sure you stay hydrated, but sometimes, nothing will work. Have you mentioned this to your doctor? At 16 weeks, for most women, it goes away. If it is a real problem, they can put you on anti-emetic medications. 

ittyprincess604
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I ate a lot of starchy foods. Mashed potatoes, pasta etc. it helped.
Benswifey10710
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Preggie pops?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)