Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Food Food Food

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 15 Replies

This pregnancy has got me wanting fruit and french fries right im eating a salad and this baby has other idea it's kicking everytime well now I know he or she don't like salads....What are you craving?

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scurnes
by Sara on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Good for you for eating healthy. I always wanted asiago cheese bagels.
Shaketa123
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Thank you!! That sounds good

Quoting scurnes:

Good for you for eating healthy. I always wanted asiago cheese bagels.

Mommabearsfirst
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I always wanted jalapeno bagels and jalapeno cream chesse , sonic slushes, nachoes, blts of course not at the same time and chinese food and sushi i had to settle for veggie sushi.Hubby says I had a different craving every two weeks lol. I drank a sonic lemonberry slushy every day for a week and ending up in the hospital because I had too much citric acid. My baby is a hapy healthy smart 14mth old now.Mommy's cravings didnt hurt her.

kstorm234
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:17 AM
I crave different things and usually eat them. I eat whatever I want.
hannaahmaay
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:01 AM
I'm with you on the french fry cravings! I always want them. Lately I've been craving a cinnamon roll but that'll change soon I bet. At night I crave crunchy things like crackers.
Shaketa123
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Haha I'm glad it didn't hurt her but I want your cravings lol

Quoting Mommabearsfirst:

I always wanted jalapeno bagels and jalapeno cream chesse , sonic slushes, nachoes, blts of course not at the same time and chinese food and sushi i had to settle for veggie sushi.Hubby says I had a different craving every two weeks lol. I drank a sonic lemonberry slushy every day for a week and ending up in the hospital because I had too much citric acid. My baby is a hapy healthy smart 14mth old now.Mommy's cravings didnt hurt her.

Shaketa123
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM

If I tried whatever I wanted I think I'll be huge b/c I'm in love with burgers

Quoting kstorm234:

I crave different things and usually eat them. I eat whatever I want.

Shaketa123
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

:) with my first pregnancy I craving captain crunch and honey bunches of oats alot

Quoting hannaahmaay:

I'm with you on the french fry cravings! I always want them. Lately I've been craving a cinnamon roll but that'll change soon I bet. At night I crave crunchy things like crackers.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM
With my first I craved milk, lemons, and egg rolls, lol!
With my second I craved fried Cali rolls, yum!!
cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Yikes! Glad she's healthy!!

Quoting Mommabearsfirst:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)