Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

sad christmas

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 13 Replies

well it will be a sad christmas for me, im pretty sure its over for me and my DF, we were talking tonight and he was telling about how we both have changed  a lot and that we should end it. 

what i hate the most is that its right before chirstmas. he did this once before the day before my baby shower

i just love him so much and i dont want it to end but i dont know what i can do.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danigirlglow
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
How old are you both? Unfortunately, its very commom, for young relationships to fail.
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Dec. 18, 2013 at 5:26 AM
As the other asked, how old are you two? And the second time it's happened...how did you guys fix it before?
cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:08 AM
What's the issue that's causing you to split? Change happens in every relationship. If you split every time, you may never find a lasting one.
Hugs!
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I'm sorry.
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Dec. 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM
((Hugs))
janell55
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Quoting danigirlglow: How old are you both? Unfortunately, its very commom, for young relationships to fail.
janell55
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM
19, i think I'm just expecting to much from and of him, and i think he is afraid that i will leave him and so did it first.

Quoting cemcnair: What's the issue that's causing you to split? Change happens in every relationship. If you split every time, you may never find a lasting one.

Hugs!
janell55
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I don't really know how we fixed it, we just took a breath and talked about things, but he doesn't want to talk. I'm hoping that this break will give him some time to see how much me a liam Mean to him and I'm hoping that he will want to be together.

Quoting sunshine86912: As the other asked, how old are you two? And the second time it's happened...how did you guys fix it before?
ellechoi
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM

my daughter's father and I just stopped trying over thanksgiving... we've been on and off for the past three years, but were very serious - wanted to get married and have kids etc. but he decided he didnt really want to invest his time in us :( I'm sorry for your situation, I hope it works out for you! I love the name Liam :)

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm I'n th same boat but my boyfriend left me on November 30th. We are trying to work things out. I just need a job and we'll be roommates again. Who knows we may get back together. I absolutely love him with everything I have!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)