Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are they wrapped?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 10 Replies

First off..just wondering how everyone does the Santa thing..IF they do it...do you wrap the gifts from him?  we typically have one big item for each child that is not wrapped..so when they come out of their rooms they get to see that and mess with it..which buys me time to get up..and get coffee lol. and then a few things are wrapped from him and the rest is from us

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM

We dont do presents from Santa. We open presents Christmas Eve and everything is wrapped.

Holway
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM
We do stocking stuffers and 1 big gift wrapped from SC everything else is from us wrapped. I am not sure when we get to open them yet this year because we have travels this year, but normally it is all Christmas morning.
PinkButterfly66
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Nope, we never wrapped Santa gifts.  They were always the gifts that were too hard to wrap, like bicycles, Barbie crap, etc.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Santa fills stockings. We give gifts.
But no, mine are not wrapped yet!!
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:00 PM
We're all wrapped. Santa big gift isn't wrapped.
tia16
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Christmas eve we bake cookies for santa and open 1 presant from us. Christmas morning she must eat breakfast first. Then the presants from santa are wrapped in different wrapping paper stating they are from santa. The candy and presents inside the stocking are also from santa. We also write a letter on christmas eve to santa. So when she wakes up she sees the cookies and milk are gone and there is a letter back from santa :)
blasianmommy
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Quoting tia16: Christmas eve we bake cookies for santa and open 1 presant from us. Christmas morning she must eat breakfast first. Then the presants from santa are wrapped in different wrapping paper stating they are from santa. The candy and presents inside the stocking are also from santa. We also write a letter on christmas eve to santa. So when she wakes up she sees the cookies and milk are gone and there is a letter back from santa :)

Awww those are really cute ideas :)

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Santa fills stockings and brings one gift for each child. And yes, its wrapped. Idk why, I just don't like having something unwrapped under the tree. So I just get some different paper and hide it. Its always something way different from my own taste too, so even before they read the label they will know who it came from.
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Santa's are wrapped. Mommy's aren't all wrapped yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Dec. 20, 2013 at 3:10 PM
All wrapped
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)