Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ready?!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 4 Replies

For christmas?  I am so not.  nothing is wrapped and ready for going under the tree..and we are going to poland this weekend..so I am quickly running out of time!  I have nothing for my husband..havent taken the girls shopping to pick him up something....I am just a mess hah

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Just about. I buy for 6 people, plus birthday presents for my husband (his bday is tomorrow) and everything I bought is already wrapped. I only have to buy and wrap 3 more things and then I will be done.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Mobile Photo

Not yet!! I've got about 20 more of these to get finished (ends in and buttons on), and I have nothing wrapped!! Ack!
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Freak out time! Lol

Quoting cemcnair:

Mobile Photo

Not yet!! I've got about 20 more of these to get finished (ends in and buttons on), and I have nothing wrapped!! Ack!
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM
We do that a lot, buy for birthdays at the same time, cuz Kayleigh's birthday is dec 5, Sierra is jan 15 and Bryan is jan 24

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

Just about. I buy for 6 people, plus birthday presents for my husband (his bday is tomorrow) and everything I bought is already wrapped. I only have to buy and wrap 3 more things and then I will be done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)