Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Story!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:20 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just have to share what's going on in my life right now, feel free the share your opinions.

Well the father of my baby was abusive to me, we were together for about 2 years. We decided to have a baby together even though we were both young I thought maybe bringing a baby into our life would have changed his ways and maybe he would become a better guy ( Was obviously wrong ). He was my first proper relationship so no matter how badly I got treated by him it was still hard to just walk away and anytime I tryed to walk away he would blackmail me to stay with him. He even hurt me when I was pregnant. When Abbie was born my ex, Ryan was doing a good job and I thought he stepped up to the mark. I was sick in hospital after having her and had to get a blood transfusion so Ryan done most things for Abbie as I couldn't even get out of the hospital bed. Went home after 4 days in hospital and he was still doing most things for Abbie since I could barely walk as I also had stitches. As soon as he went back to his work everything went down hill. He couldn't be bothered doing most things and it was always me or my parents that had to stay up with Abbie all night while he slept, even at the weekends when he wasn't working the next day he still wouldn't take Abbie for a night and let me sleep. Ryan got really stressed out, he used to toss Abbie against my chest when she was crying cause he didn't know what to do. Well when Abbie was about 6 weeks maybe a bit older than that me and my sister took her to the beach and Ryan stayed home since my sister doesn't like him. He continued to text me asking where I was, We got on the wrong train so it took us longer to get back home anyways I texted him where I was then my phone died on me. Eventually got back home at about 9pm and about half an hour after that I looked outside my sisters window and I saw ryan standing there, I managed to charge my phone and phoned Ryan while he was standing outside. He tryed to rush me out the house while I was getting Abbie changed! As we walked down the hill we got into a big argument. Ryan was paranoid and thought we were taking Abbie off him just cause we took ages to get home and I couldn't text him. I decided to turn back with my baby to go back to my sisters cause I didn't want to be near him, he got so angry and actually shaked the pram with Abbie in it! Abbie started screaming and I had to take her out and walk with her while trying to push the pram at the same time. Luckily boys witnessed what Ryan done and followed me home to make sure Ryan never seriously hurt us. Before I was about to go into the house Ryan pinched my, I could have easily dropped Abbie because of it but luckily I never and the boys chased him and attacked him. Thats night I had to get the police to him and he got jailed for the weekend and got let out on bail conditions which means he can't contact me at all or he'll get arrested. Since the police were involved the soical workers got involved which I hated they are still involved till this day! need to go for child protection meetings once a month and the soical worker comes for house visits once a week. Anyways I still have to go to court against Ryan but we all know he's gonna get away with it as there is no evidence of what he done and even the social worker is letting him see Abbie during the weekends if he;s supervised with his parents but I'm still worried about that. And because I have depression after everything that happens I've had Abbie took off me and they gave her to my parents so they are her legal gardians now. Atleast I still get to see her everyday but I still don't think they should take her off me just cause I have depression. Its as if they are punishing me for something that Ryan done. Now I have a new boyfriend and I couldn't be happier but Ryan is still trying to ruin my life and has accused my boyfriend of stuff he never even done to try get him arrested.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baw8756
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Awww honey what a sad situation. I hope things turn around for you! They took your daughter away just because of depression though...Ive never heard of that unless you were a harm to yourself or your daughter.

ChelseaS18
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Quoting baw8756:

Awww honey what a sad situation. I hope things turn around for you! They took your daughter away just because of depression though...Ive never heard of that unless you were a harm to yourself or your daughter.

Thank you! And they even know that I wouldn't harm my daughter so I on't know why they took her off me :/

pm4k
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:30 AM

I have a few questions...1) how old are you? 2) Are you still legally married to Ryan? 3) Do you work?

ChelseaS18
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Quoting pm4k:

I have a few questions...1) how old are you? 2) Are you still legally married to Ryan? 3) Do you work?

1) I'm 19 2) was never married to Ryan but his name is on Abbie's birth certificate and 3) I'm unemployed but looking for work.

pm4k
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:49 AM

CPS most likely gave your parents custody of DD because of your age and inability to support her. When you get a job and show that you can support her, they will probably look at your situaton again and make changes. Because you and Ryan are so young and have domestic abuse issues--they are looking out for your daughter's well being. I asked if you still married to Ryan only because you stated you had a new boyfriend. Knowing Ryan's volatile temper, I was worried that you might be giving him ammunition to use against you with CPS---but since you were never married it is a nonissue. I hope you and Ryan can work out your issues---you are going to have to deal with him till your daughter is 18...good luck.

Quoting ChelseaS18:

I just have to share what'so going on in my life right now, feel free the share your opinions.

Well the father of my baby was abusive to me, we were together for about 2 years. We decided to have a baby together even though we were both young I thought maybe bringing a baby into our life would have changed his ways and maybe he would become a better guy ( Was obviously wrong ). He was my first proper relationship so no matter how badly I got treated by him it was still hard to just walk away and anytime I tryed to walk away he would blackmail me to stay with him. He even hurt me when I was pregnant. When Abbie was born my ex, Ryan was doing a good job and I thought he stepped up to the mark. I was sick in hospital after having her and had to get a blood transfusion so Ryan done most things for Abbie as I couldn't even get out of the hospital bed. Went home after 4 days in hospital and he was still doing most things for Abbie since I could barely walk as I also had stitches. As soon as he went back to his work everything went down hill. He couldn't be bothered doing most things and it was always me or my parents that had to stay up with Abbie all night while he slept, even at the weekends when he wasn't working the next day he still wouldn't take Abbie for a night and let me sleep. Ryan got really stressed out, he used to toss Abbie against my chest when she was crying cause he didn't know what to do. Well when Abbie was about 6 weeks maybe a bit older than that me and my sister took her to the beach and Ryan stayed home since my sister doesn't like him. He continued to text me asking where I was, We got on the wrong train so it took us longer to get back home anyways I texted him where I was then my phone died on me. Eventually got back home at about 9pm and about half an hour after that I looked outside my sisters window and I saw ryan standing there, I managed to charge my phone and phoned Ryan while he was standing outside. He tryed to rush me out the house while I was getting Abbie changed! As we walked down the hill we got into a big argument. Ryan was paranoid and thought we were taking Abbie off him just cause we took ages to get home and I couldn't text him. I decided to turn back with my baby to go back to my sisters cause I didn't want to be near him, he got so angry and actually shaked the pram with Abbie in it! Abbie started screaming and I had to take her out and walk with her while trying to push the pram at the same time. Luckily boys witnessed what Ryan done and followed me home to make sure Ryan never seriously hurt us. Before I was about to go into the house Ryan pinched my, I could have easily dropped Abbie because of it but luckily I never and the boys chased him and attacked him. Thats night I had to get the police to him and he got jailed for the weekend and got let out on bail conditions which means he can't contact me at all or he'll get arrested. Since the police were involved the soical workers got involved which I hated they are still involved till this day! need to go for child protection meetings once a month and the soical worker comes for house visits once a week. Anyways I still have to go to court against Ryan but we all know he's gonna get away with it as there is no evidence of what he done and even the social worker is letting him see Abbie during the weekends if he;s supervised with his parents but I'm still worried about that. And because I have depression after everything that happens I've had Abbie took off me and they gave her to my parents so they are her legal gardians now. Atleast I still get to see her everyday but I still don't think they should take her off me just cause I have depression. Its as if they are punishing me for something that Ryan done. Now I have a new boyfriend and I couldn't be happier but Ryan is still trying to ruin my life and has accused my boyfriend of stuff he never even done to try get him arrested.

simsgm
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM
He pinched you where
ChelseaS18
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Quoting simsgm: He pinched you where

back of the arm.

tre412
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I just got out of a pretty abusive relationship that had CPS involved too.. Why did they take your DD away? They can't just give guardianship to someone else over depression.
Babybear89
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Oh dear. I'm sorry
Abistroud1
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Aw I'm sorry! That's a tough situation. I'm glad you still get to see your daughter though. Good luck with everything (: you'll be in my thoughts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)