Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's happening?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 13 Replies
Good morning everyone! Well Christmas came and went and I enjoyed it very much! How was your Christmas?

So what's happening with you guys? Anything new?

Well I've been really stressed lately. I failed all of my classes this semester. There was just so much going on with me and my family that I didn't focus. And I just lost my job so that's a very big thing to stress about. Ugh, I just feel so unproductive but my daughter is more important than anything.

My daughter is starting an Autistic program at a pre school next week. I'm very excited that she'll be able to learn new things! :)

Well I hope everyone has a great day! XOXO Celeste
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RenaissanceSoul
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM

im job searching as of now and trying to get stable on my feet without depending on anyone else.

JaelynnsMommy94
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great! My bf does work but I want to bring in some income as well.

Quoting RenaissanceSoul:

im job searching as of now and trying to get stable on my feet without depending on anyone else.

RenaissanceSoul
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

same here! plus i have tons of hobbies and interest i just dont like him paying for. Doesnt feel right :p

Quoting JaelynnsMommy94: That's great! My bf does work but I want to bring in some income as well.

Quoting RenaissanceSoul:

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM

My Christmas was great. Not a whole lot new here. We're looking for a new place to live and my FIL flew in yesterday to stay with us for a few weeks.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I had a wonderful Christmas at my Grandmas house with my DF and our three sons.

I'm just preparing for the arrival of my fourth son January 6th:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scurnes
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM
We had a great Christmas. Very excited little boys.

I am quite ready for the new year though.
hannaahmaay
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I had a wonderful Christmas! Nothing too new happening, except that I started my third trimester so I'm excited about that!
Hopefully with the new year about to start, you won't be as stressed because stress sucks. And that's great about your daughter (:
Babybear89
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:11 PM
It was good. I got to see my aunt and uncle
sunshine86912
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:18 AM
So if she is going to an autistic school I guess the court stuff or person coming to your house to work with her stuff all turned out okay? I know you were worried they were going to discontinue services because it wasn't severe enough
JaelynnsMommy94
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Well I still haven't gotten my court date yet! But the reason she was put in an autistic program was because the school district tested her and on each test they gave her she came out on the autism spectrum. It's all confusing. But I'm happy that she's getting services for now.

Quoting sunshine86912: So if she is going to an autistic school I guess the court stuff or person coming to your house to work with her stuff all turned out okay? I know you were worried they were going to discontinue services because it wasn't severe enough
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)