• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another baby..

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
So i went to visit my mom today with my boyfriend, and before leaving the last thing she said to me was to hurry up and heal (with my stitches) so i can have another baby. In my head i was like wowww cause when i got pregnant with my daughter she was so upset and disappointed. Now shes basically telling me to have another baby. I guess its cause shes suppose to get some big surgeries soon and its possible she wont make it threw all of it. She wants to meet most of her grand children before she goes...
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
scurnes
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I think in your case I would wait. Heal not only physically but emotionally as well
Babybear89
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Oh dear I'm sorry. I think you should take time to heal emotionally as well
cemcnair
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM
I think you and only you can decide when you feel ready. Give yourself time to heal and grieve and heal more.
cemcnair
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:01 AM
She had a stillbirth December 21 :(

Quoting SoThisIsLove50: Did you lose your baby? How old are you? And a baby should never be made to replace another or be anyone's choice but yours
zebrachick13
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Yes, im 20, n i would never replace my daughter. No one or nothing could ever replace my baby.

Quoting SoThisIsLove50: Did you lose your baby? How old are you? And a baby should never be made to replace another or be anyone's choice but yours
sunshine86912
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM

not until you are ready..i understand where your mom is coming from..but that is crazy..and if her suguries are so soon..it all takes time..i mean 9 months that baby would be in your belly..sooooo....but let that be her incentive for positive thinking and making it through all her surguries

Allebas
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Oh OP--I am so sorry for your stillbirth.  :(  I was not aware that that had happened to you. Don't rush into having another baby right after everything you are having to deal with! Your body and mind all need time to heal. I'm sure your mom will do just fine with her surgeries. Hugs and may your precious baby RIP.  :(

mommyof20813
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Im sooo sorry for the loss of your daughter!! I would try to explain to your mom that you just lost your daughter you need to heal from the loss before getting pregnant again.!! good luck to you and prayers for you as well

Benswifey10710
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I would probably give it a little time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)