Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which toy do you hate the most?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

I think for me it's legos... I have a love/hate relationship with them.  I love them for the imagination my kids use when they play with them, but I hate them during clean up time and when one gets left on the floor, you just KNOW it's going to get stepped on.

What toy do you hate?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngbritishmom
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:36 PM
My son has this annoying freaking csr his great nan bought him. It's so loud and annoying, but he loves it. Sigh!
youngbritishmom
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Car*

Quoting youngbritishmom: My son has this annoying freaking csr his great nan bought him. It's so loud and annoying, but he loves it. Sigh!
hpiotr.1996
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:18 PM

I have always hated the tickle me elmo things. They are slightly creepy to me lol.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Ugh, those noisy things are so annoying!  It's like we moms live for the day the batteries die.  lol

Quoting youngbritishmom: My son has this annoying freaking csr his great nan bought him. It's so loud and annoying, but he loves it. Sigh!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Yes!  Those things ARE creepy!  lol

Quoting hpiotr.1996:

I have always hated the tickle me elmo things. They are slightly creepy to me lol.

rebeccarae
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Those push vacuum like toys, that have the balls that pop. Drives me insane sometimes!
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Anything with small pieces not glued or otherwise attached to the main unit. I've ended up throwing out so many toys because the damn little parts that make it work go missing. Not to mention the mess they make, and the fact that I have to do all of the assembly or it doesn't get done
scurnes
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM
This little airplane toy Alex got for Christmas. It's soooo annoying!
sunshine86912
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Anything with tiny pieces I can vacuum up.and then they seem to think I'll pick them back out..nope!
Benswifey10710
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 2:37 PM
The ball popper
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)