Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help !

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM
  • 9 Replies
I had a sweet precious baby boy in november . I live with my mom amd 2 sibilings . Well my brother ever since I had my son has been real absuvie towards me and my mother and im sick of it . Hes cusses around my son I ask him to stop he wont im to the point im gonna hurt him . Im sick of all these games my child wont go threw this any longer . I want to move out but I dont know where to go . My mom threatens to call the police but this is my child . It isnt just me anymore . What do I do . I could really use some advice ..
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ollysmama08
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM

How old is he? maybe if he is younger he feels left out like hes not the youngest anymore?! Did anyone talk to him and ask him why he is acting like this? it might be an attention thing if he is at that age!  good luck!! 

Danie-field23
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:02 PM
He's 12 turning 13 . He isn't the youndgest I have a younger sibling. He's been this way for almost 6 years. It got worse since my son was born .
Babybear89
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like he needs a counselor
scurnes
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:50 PM
He for sure needs to speak with someone. Is there anywhere else you can stay?
wonderstruck11
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:41 AM
How old are you? Do you have a job?
sunshine86912
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:51 AM
That age is rough for boys, it's a big transition year..all three of my brothers were awful during that age change. So I am sure the situation isn't helping any. Maybe try talking with him and see if you can get to what's going on
Danie-field23
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Im 16 no job . No where else to stay . We've tried counsler after counsler . Also he has medication that he dont take . Im just over his situation . I cant seem to find anywhere that helps teen moms .
Kspencer11
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Maybe speak with someone and tell them your situation at home. You're a mom know, and your doing the right thing wanting to protect your baby. Maybe they would be able to help you, or give you some advice on what you could do. Good luck to you.!

kstorm234
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

If he is physically abusive you should call the cops yourself, don't wait for your mother to do it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)