Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you pro choice or pro life?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:24 AM
  • 48 Replies
Well?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BostonMomma08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:28 AM
I'm pro choice 100%, I believe that it's an option all women shouod have if they want it. That being said, for myself personally I'm pro life. I couldn't ever go through with an abortion myself...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
The way I see it then, you are pro choice, and choose life :)

Quoting BostonMomma08: I'm pro choice 100%, I believe that it's an option all women shouod have if they want it. That being said, for myself personally I'm pro life. I couldn't ever go through with an abortion myself...
SarahLizyB
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I support the woman's right to choose

wonderstruck11
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I am pro-life. However I know that some women are not, and I do not shove my opinion down their throat. It is not my body, so I don't have a say in what others do.
cemcnair
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:46 AM
So you think no one should have the right to choose to terminate a pregnancy, but it's not your body, so you don't have a say?
I think you just described being pro choice, and your choice is life :)

Quoting wonderstruck11: I am pro-life. However I know that some women are not, and I do not shove my opinion down their throat. It is not my body, so I don't have a say in what others do.
Benswifey10710
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Pro life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderstruck11
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
No, I am pro-life. I do not condone abortion. However, I know that if they made abortion illegal, woman would go to some back alley to get it done and then they could end up with other problems. Nothing anybody does to protest abortions will change other peoples opinions, so there is no point in debating it with them.

Quoting cemcnair: So you think no one should have the right to choose to terminate a pregnancy, but it's not your body, so you don't have a say?

Quoting wonderstruck11: I am pro-life. However I know that some women are not, and I do not shove my opinion down their throat. It is not my body, so I don't have a say in what others do.
cemcnair
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Pro life always? Or any wiggle room there?
(Health of mother, rape, incest, severely disabled fetus?)

Quoting Benswifey10710: Pro life.
cemcnair
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I'm not pro abortion either. But, like you, prefer if they are going to happen, that it be in a medical facility. I'm anti coat hanger in a back alley. But I'm pro choice.

Quoting wonderstruck11: No, I am pro-life. I do not condone abortion. However, I know that if they made abortion illegal, woman would go to some back alley to get it done and then they could end up with other problems. Nothing anybody does to protest abortions will change other peoples opinions, so there is no point in debating it with them.

Quoting cemcnair: So you think no one should have the right to choose to terminate a pregnancy, but it's not your body, so you don't have a say?

Rh1annaa
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:24 AM
I'm pro life for myself. I do not like or condone another woman having an abortion, but I do believe the choice should be there even though it's not something I, myself agree with. If that makes sense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)