Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

baby with stomach problems

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM
  • 13 Replies
My poor daughter has been throwing up everything she eats since she was born two months ago. Going to get her stomach scan today. She has been put on every formula available and still not helping and I wasn't able to produce enough milk to breastfeed. So stressed because my poor baby stays hungry and fussy. I'm a sahm so I spend every minute of every day with her.I feel like I'm not a good mother because I haven't been able to help her.
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:54 AM
My husband was like that turned out he had a loose voice box. He had to be propped up at an angle while eating
LorenM95
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:57 AM
I'm hoping it's nothing serious with her
Randi02
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Have you tried relactating? She's only two months old, it might not be that hard. When did you stop breastfeeding?

Would you consider donor breastmilk?

cemcnair
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Hopefully the scan will shed some light on the issue! Keep us updated!
novachick
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
You could totally relactate and increase your supply so you can try bfing! It may help & you are not a bad mom because your baby is having problems. You are actively trying to help your baby as much as you can. That makes you a good mom.
Look up relactating, you can do it!
Infinitex3
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Have you tried donor milk?

wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Poor baby. I didnt keep down any formula when I was newborn. My mom had to switch me to soy.

Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM
I'd try donor milk if every formula is coming up hugs!
Tasha911471
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:09 AM
If she is not keeping down formula at the recommend ratio of formula powder and water maybe make it less formula more water ratio and try another size bottle nipple they have one that is normally for pre mature babies with less flow out of it. Hope this helps :) being mum is hard you are doing great by just seeking help.
melbanks1
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:53 AM
My son was the same way at first but we switched him to soy and he was able to keep that down now he is 8 months and drinking regular formula ... Be patient its not your fault . Keep us posted
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN