Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

lazy days

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:50 AM
  • 7 Replies
Do you ever have them?
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Maybe every other weekend we get a lazy day. PJs all day, no chores, no errands.
cemcnair
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Not really. I work full time. My weekends are spent at events and cleaning. I haven't had a lazy day in......maybe I had one around Christmas?
C8linVilla
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Ummm  no Lol i have 4 kids ages 5,3,2, and 8 months, 3 goats (one gave birth and i milk her twice daily and another due to give birth litterally any minute Lol) 2 pits, 4 rabbits(1 to give birth this week and then got to slaughter 2) 12 baby chicks , 3 baby ducks, 2 adult chickens who im forever trying to find where they laid there eggs, plus the cooking and cleaning we also cloth diaper and my stash is small so i have to wash them every other day. And OH i dont drive so its a 3 mile walk round trip to the store and then 2 trips to school to get my daughter. i make my own cheese and butter, laundry soap and fabric softener. As well as I run a group on Cafemom to get Free stuff as well as a FB page for Freebies, sweepstakes and instant win games. 

Id LOVE to get a weekend off But I just do not think it will happen! I think i need more coffee just thinking about it LOL. 

Like Free stuff? Come check us out! We have Frugal Ideas, Freebies, Sweepstakes, Instant win games & more! Even ways to Earn Money. ]C8lin's Freebie Page 100% Free stuff! Group - CafeMom

scurnes
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I wish, since I went back to work it seems like we always have something to do these days

Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Yeah. Usually Sunday.
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Sunday is usually my lazy day
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Yeah, I still get plenty of them. I work full time but still have a lot of days off and use some of them to just relax.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN